The Aeon Dragon

Discussion in 'Events' started by [ATA]Winston, Nov 23, 2018.

1. It should have included these. I'll look into it to make sure they get comp'd properly for leftover bells.

2. Who was the #1 global winner?

3. Winston, what about sickles purchased with nobs that then converted to bells that weren’t able to be used before event’s end?

4. Still have my 47 bells devs. What's going on?

5. Send in a ticket, so they can check on it.

6. Already did couple of days ago. Said they are on it and sorry for the delay

7. Only got refunded 12/24 bells I bought from packs. Why is this considered “properly” compensated

8. Least you got that lol

9. Please write in to support with any issues regarding the bells and our support team can look into it.

10. Already have was told team was looking into it. Sent another ticket no answer as yet

11. I have, they’ve ignored it. Don’t know how that’s supposed to look well for the support system

12. Who won the #1 global scales trophy?

13. gj151515

14. More compensation is on its way out :)

15. I got refund. Thanks devs

16. Winston, how come the special trophy gj151515 earned is displayed at the bottom of his showcase? Shouldn’t it have a more prominent place of honor on his profile since he was #1 in the event and the only player in KaW to have the honor? Give him his props please!

17. It's a charm like any other, it's displayed at bottom because he chose to sort his showcase like that... though it wouldn't be a bad idea to be able to select the 5 items to show first on profile. Not sure how doable that is

18. The biggest single charm in KaW held by a single player is “the same as any other?

19. Mechanically? Yes, of course.