Weekend Promo!

Wars, Contests, Events all run by the community team.

Moderator: Kingdoms at War

Weekend Promo!

Postby [ATA]Winston on Nov 2 2018, 1:09pm

From now until Monday November 5th, noon PT, earn 50% more plunder from the following Epic Battles!


The Netherking
Haunting: The Escape
Revenge of the Warbeasts
Zelgarad the Accursed
The Moonlit Tyrant Levels 1-5


During this promo the xtal limit will also be lifted.
[ATA]Winston
Game Designer
 
Posts: 148
Joined: Oct 26 2016, 1:45pm

Re: Weekend Promo!

Postby -sj_regni_de_infernum_69- on Nov 2 2018, 1:33pm

[ATA]Winston wrote:
From now until Monday November 5th, noon PT, earn 50% more plunder from the following Epic Battles!


The Netherking
Haunting: The Escape
Revenge of the Warbeasts
Zelgarad the Accursed


During this promo the xtal limit will also be lifted.


-sj_regni_de_infernum_69-
 
Posts: 462
Joined: Jan 11 2014, 8:15am

Re: Weekend Promo!

Postby Kayaba on Nov 2 2018, 1:35pm

2nd
Kayaba
 
Posts: 216
Joined: Mar 7 2013, 11:38pm

Re: Weekend Promo!

Postby ______________iReg____________ on Nov 2 2018, 1:51pm

What is the point behind all of these promos, besides ATA trying to pad their pockets?

Don’t get me wrong, promos are cool here & there. But it seems as if you monkeys are rolling them out monthly, or more frequent.

Why not spend more time giving the kawmunity other things it’s been asking to receive for ages?
______________iReg____________
 
Posts: 579
Joined: Nov 18 2010, 10:09pm

Re: Weekend Promo!

Postby RaXx on Nov 2 2018, 2:48pm

WE DEMAND GOLD BARS! Silver bars are not much use anymore, especially when you only give 5 or 6 hundred. If anything why not 5 or 6 thousand?
RaXx
 
Posts: 3
Joined: Feb 15 2015, 7:20pm

Re: Weekend Promo!

Postby ______________iReg____________ on Nov 2 2018, 3:07pm

RaXx wrote:WE DEMAND GOLD BARS! Silver bars are not much use anymore, especially when you only give 5 or 6 hundred. If anything why not 5 or 6 thousand?


Speak for yourself. I want to trade mine in for platinum.
______________iReg____________
 
Posts: 579
Joined: Nov 18 2010, 10:09pm

Re: Weekend Promo!

Postby xX___KING_OF_STL___Xx on Nov 2 2018, 3:32pm

WINSTON THEY MOONLIGHT LYCAN IS ALSO A PAY EB AND SHOULD GET A 50% plunder bonus PLEASE CONSIDER THIS CHANGE TO CURRENT PROMO support!!!!!!!
xX___KING_OF_STL___Xx
 
Posts: 107
Joined: Oct 17 2010, 3:16pm

Re: Weekend Promo!

Postby Ligma on Nov 2 2018, 3:34pm

xX___KING_OF_STL___Xx wrote:WINSTON THEY MOONLIGHT LYCAN IS ALSO A PAY EB AND SHOULD GET A 50% plunder bonus PLEASE CONSIDER THIS CHANGE TO CURRENT PROMO support!!!!!!!


Support
Ligma
 
Posts: 3
Joined: Jan 20 2018, 6:05pm

Re: Weekend Promo!

Postby Zeehm on Nov 2 2018, 3:35pm

xX___KING_OF_STL___Xx wrote:WINSTON THEY MOONLIGHT LYCAN IS ALSO A PAY EB AND SHOULD GET A 50% plunder bonus PLEASE CONSIDER THIS CHANGE TO CURRENT PROMO support!!!!!!!


Support
Zeehm
 
Posts: 19
Joined: Aug 1 2015, 3:09pm

Re: Weekend Promo!

Postby -WidEspReaD_PaniC- on Nov 2 2018, 3:36pm

xX___KING_OF_STL___Xx wrote:WINSTON THEY MOONLIGHT LYCAN IS ALSO A PAY EB AND SHOULD GET A 50% plunder bonus PLEASE CONSIDER THIS CHANGE TO CURRENT PROMO support!!!!!!!


Support. Makes perfect sense to me
-WidEspReaD_PaniC-
 
Posts: 314
Joined: Sep 19 2011, 1:52pm

Next

Return to Events

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bazza and 0 guests