Updates to "The Cull" PvP Portion [Updated again, Oct 29th]

Wars, Contests, Events all run by the community team.

Moderator: Kingdoms at War

Re: Updates to "The Cull" PvP Portion

Postby TheRealDMC-Echo2Charlie on Oct 28 2018, 8:43am

--CF_White__Wolf_CF-- wrote:What good is spamming the refresh button going to do? I tried that and all it did was rearrange the 5 people on my battle list..

Meanwhile you're getting incoming so clearly you're on SOMEONE'S list, but they aren't on yours. The idea was great but it was broken from the first day

You had 5 on your list as a hunter? I had 1 all 4 times I've casted. I got 1 my first time, slayed them then 0 after that for entire time.

Here's a fix.

Hunters can kill hunters for 0 shallow graves. At least then we will all be able to add wolves to the nonexistent wolf population.
TheRealDMC-Echo2Charlie

Postby TheRealDMC-Echo2Charlie on Oct 28 2018, 8:44am

IIIX_Lone_Forgotten_Rose_XIII wrote:Mechanics are wack..main almost a 900mcs get hit by accts at 100mcs or less. I'm guess charms is only factor here?! :lol:

Why wouldn't they be?
TheRealDMC-Echo2Charlie

Postby --CF_White__Wolf_CF-- on Oct 28 2018, 8:58am

TheRealDMC-Echo2Charlie wrote:
--CF_White__Wolf_CF-- wrote:What good is spamming the refresh button going to do? I tried that and all it did was rearrange the 5 people on my battle list..

Meanwhile you're getting incoming so clearly you're on SOMEONE'S list, but they aren't on yours. The idea was great but it was broken from the first day

You had 5 on your list as a hunter? I had 1 all 4 times I've casted. I got 1 my first time, slayed them then 0 after that for entire time.

Here's a fix.

Hunters can kill hunters for 0 shallow graves. At least then we will all be able to add wolves to the nonexistent wolf population.

This was the first day, think it was broken to be honest because some of them didn't give graves when killed...
--CF_White__Wolf_CF--

Postby SmokeAndMirrors_Echo4Delta on Oct 28 2018, 11:01am

RedHotVixen wrote:You people's

There is a button called the refresh button on battle list - little tip for you just spam it like you would the attack button on nk

werewolfs get to cast unlimited amount each day, hunters three times a day, maybe that gives a clue to things -- sigh

this event isnt perfect, but its actually pretty cool concept i applaud devs for trying something else

While I agree with you Vix on the new concept, the battle list is infact flawed. I’ve tried on both accounts for over 30min each and my list were thin or empty. I don’t have the time I used to to camp on kaw for blocks of hours anymore, so my small windows of playtime just didn’t work out.

Don’t scrap it altogether Winston, but there are some kinks to work out yet. Looking forward to future Pvp events!
SmokeAndMirrors_Echo4Delta

Postby RedHotVixen on Oct 28 2018, 12:04pm

SmokeAndMirrors_Echo4Delta wrote:
RedHotVixen wrote:You people's

There is a button called the refresh button on battle list - little tip for you just spam it like you would the attack button on nk

werewolfs get to cast unlimited amount each day, hunters three times a day, maybe that gives a clue to things -- sigh

this event isnt perfect, but its actually pretty cool concept i applaud devs for trying something else

While I agree with you Vix on the new concept, the battle list is infact flawed. I’ve tried on both accounts for over 30min each and my list were thin or empty. I don’t have the time I used to to camp on kaw for blocks of hours anymore, so my small windows of playtime just didn’t work out.

Don’t scrap it altogether Winston, but there are some kinks to work out yet. Looking forward to future Pvp events!

You can see me earlier in thread moaning about the battlelist but that was my error

lets break this down

you are a hunter - clue in the name - "hunt" you can only cast 3 times a day, some times of the day your battlelist isnt going to show barely anyone, sometimes for hours, its meant to be harder

you are a werewolf , can slay both hunters and other werewolfs unlimited number of times a day - you actually have both sides on your battlelist, you gonna appear to more people, its going to be more frantic you are ko'd and inc more
RedHotVixen
2017 ASW Champion

Postby xWarRocketAJAXx on Oct 29 2018, 1:31am

[ATA]Winston wrote:We are following some players and removing them if any exploits are noticed. We don't consider trading charms as an exploit.

UGG herein is the root of the problem.

I commend DEV this event has potential BUT I haven't joined why?? cos u still don't get it DEV.... it's now possible to transfer huge charm stacks to a friend to 'DOMINATE' the event while you sleep and vice versa. When are you going to realise charms are being exploited FULL STOP - just nerf the dam charms power because they're inextricably linked to all current and future events just get on with it!! before it's too late...

Ask yourself why is the new style 'ind kingdom' war proving successful? because it's balanced and a true reflection of time spent over time learning and growing and gaining game experience its 'old kaw' ironically the last remnant....praps like me

I've suggested a 30% charm power cap in relation to build size/power to incentivise chasing BC still to make new lands viable still, but whatever fits DEV just get on with it jeez.

Ajax!!
xWarRocketAJAXx

Postby AfterLife_Falco_WoG on Oct 29 2018, 6:46am

Love that I still see stacked alt on the LB
AfterLife_Falco_WoG

Postby SpliffGod on Oct 29 2018, 10:13am

lovely that for the whole event i never saw anyone on my bl as a hunter. good job
SpliffGod

Re: Updates to "The Cull" PvP Portion [Updated again, Oct 29th]

Postby [ATA]Winston on Oct 29 2018, 10:46am

Bumping this post as there are some new changes. Hoping to balance out the disparity between Werewolves and Hunters.
[ATA]Winston
Game Designer

Re: Updates to "The Cull" PvP Portion [Updated again, Oct 29th]

Postby Anony on Oct 29 2018, 11:42am

[ATA]Winston wrote:Bumping this post as there are some new changes. Hoping to balance out the disparity between Werewolves and Hunters.

nice
Anony

PreviousNext

Return to Events