Updates to "The Cull" PvP Portion [Updated again, Oct 29th]

Wars, Contests, Events all run by the community team.

Moderator: Kingdoms at War

Re: Updates to "The Cull" PvP Portion [Updated again, Oct 29th]

Postby Karma on Oct 29 2018, 11:44am

@Winston

Thank you for the update.

The ko timer being 5 minutes instead of 15 minutes will encourage more people to play as werewolves for sure. Being koed for 15 minutes was a put off for me personally.

The 20% stat boost I’m not really sure about.

So as it stands the population is seemingly 90-95% hunter as it’s safer and grants more rewards per ko. Therefore anyone who casts werewolf now will still be outnumbered completely.

I think the 20% stat boost is probably necessary for that very reason, equally though werewolves still only get 5 items for a hunter ko and 1 for a werewolf ko so that’s ok.

I’ll throw my suggestions for a future PvP event in a ticket later.

Postby lIl-X-lIBIlElIAIlRlIDIl-X-lIl on Oct 30 2018, 3:37am

Few suggestions.

1. Give hunters and werewolves a color spell similar to pvp that way they can be easily identifed in wc.

2. Instead of the spell going into the showcase where its annoying to search for it should go with all of our other spells like EE/PLUNDER BONUS.
lIl-X-lIBIlElIAIlRlIDIl-X-lIl

Postby -Terrorblade- on Oct 30 2018, 6:43am

I think it'll be a good idea to give wolves and hunters a colour in the chat. Wouldn't solve the hunter-wolf imbalance, but would make participating easier for us.

About this event... of course we'd all rather there be no bugs and imbalances, but I think it's good that the devs are at least rolling out some new event mechanics. Now, it feels like there is more progression from event to event, instead of just doing the same thing every two weeks.
-Terrorblade-

Postby Almightystevie on Oct 30 2018, 7:41am

Honestly worst pvp event ever in kaw ,battle list don't work till too late your Slain...people in indi war still in bl,very frustrating to constantly wait to participate.
Almightystevie

Postby Bachkeda on Oct 30 2018, 9:03am

Almightystevie wrote:Honestly worst pvp event ever in kaw ,battle list don't work till too late your Slain...people in indi war still in bl,very frustrating to constantly wait to participate.

Its not hard to understand it, I enjoyed it.
Bachkeda

Postby Charming_Charm_Farm on Oct 30 2018, 6:44pm

Hit ranges need to be bigger to help show more players opted in.

Marker should be moved and displayed where plunder boosts are shown or something to be able to easily signify what faction a player is in.
Charming_Charm_Farm

Postby IXI__SYNCHROTRON__IXI on Oct 30 2018, 9:44pm

Give immunity to wolves after they'd been slayed, otherwise they're just getting a heck lot of incs, they're in very high demand, and very rare.
IXI__SYNCHROTRON__IXI

Postby -SS-VLAD_lucaf_THE_IMPALER-SS- on Nov 6 2018, 12:43am

Change the bl filling rate using ally and charms, I see on wc lot of players can I ko but they aren’t on my bl :(
-SS-VLAD_lucaf_THE_IMPALER-SS-

Previous

Return to Events