The Cull

Wars, Contests, Events all run by the community team.

Moderator: Kingdoms at War

Re: The Cull

Postby [ATA]Winston on Oct 31 2018, 10:46pm

-SS-VLAD_lucaf_THE_IMPALER-SS- wrote:
[ATA]Winston wrote:
-SS-VLAD_lucaf_THE_IMPALER-SS- wrote:My bl is empty all time!??? How I have to do? Dev can tel me if is normal?

It's possible there aren't a lot of players in your hit range participating in the event. We are monitoring the number of Werewolves and Hunters and trying to make necessary adjustments.

I can see only two players on my bl but I can see on wc that son players with my cs hit on pvp event!!

If you refresh your battle list you may see some more players!
[ATA]Winston
Game Designer

Postby lIlIlIlILlIlIOlIlIWlIlIlIlI on Oct 31 2018, 11:08pm

Yesterday i got slain After 4 assas while being at ~95/40. far from being dtw... How is this possible?
lIlIlIlILlIlIOlIlIWlIlIlIlI

Postby xXxIllIl____-1O1-____lIllIxXx on Nov 1 2018, 4:32pm

Agree with Vlad - my BL sucks day and night. This event blows. I have to park and lurk hoping someone drops into my BL.

Dumpster fire.
xXxIllIl____-1O1-____lIllIxXx

Postby -SS-VLAD_lucaf_THE_IMPALER-SS- on Nov 1 2018, 11:23pm

lIlIlIlILlIlIOlIlIWlIlIlIlI wrote:Yesterday i got slain After 4 assas while being at ~95/40. far from being dtw... How is this possible?

I’ve see the same thing, after one week I don’t understand how this event drop work! When the other slain me, near dtw or far they find 10 grave, I find only 5 or 1 every time
-SS-VLAD_lucaf_THE_IMPALER-SS-

Postby -SS-VLAD_lucaf_THE_IMPALER-SS- on Nov 1 2018, 11:24pm

xXxIllIl____-1O1-____lIllIxXx wrote:Agree with Vlad - my BL sucks day and night. This event blows. I have to park and lurk hoping someone drops into my BL.

Dumpster fire.

Sorry for all the hit, but you are every time alone on my bl! :)

Postby Bachkeda on Nov 2 2018, 12:19am

lIlIlIlILlIlIOlIlIWlIlIlIlI wrote:Yesterday i got slain After 4 assas while being at ~95/40. far from being dtw... How is this possible?

Spies or troops below 20% you get slain
Bachkeda

Postby DontCastWar on Nov 2 2018, 7:33am

Bachkeda wrote:

The definition of dtw is not same then , dtw means when you get error as defender to weak , if you can be assa it means you arnt dtw so wolves cant be slained, mech sucks

Winston please look into that ,if you are confused about the mech or terms please check forum post by bellemonte for build mechs , will help kawmunity to have better events .
DontCastWar

Postby lIlIlIlILlIlIOlIlIWlIlIlIlI on Nov 2 2018, 11:17am

-SS-VLAD_lucaf_THE_IMPALER-SS- wrote:

I’ve see the same thing, after one week I don’t understand how this event drop work! When the other slain me, near dtw or far they find 10 grave, I find only 5 or 1 every time

Hunters always get 10 for slaying a wolf.
Wolfs get 5 for a hunter and 1 for a wolf i think.

Bachkeda wrote:

Aaah! Thx for clearing that up. Seems to fit.

Postby lIlIlIlILlIlIOlIlIWlIlIlIlI on Nov 2 2018, 12:10pm

DontCastWar wrote:
Bachkeda wrote:

The definition of dtw is not same then , dtw means when you get error as defender to weak , if you can be assa it means you arnt dtw so wolves cant be slained, mech sucks

Winston please look into that ,if you are confused about the mech or terms please check forum post by bellemonte for build mechs , will help kawmunity to have better events .

Actually it makes sense. I was slain by an atk-built (valkyl_) while being myself a Hansel. Hansels are dtw for atk-builts when below 20% spies. So he probably blasted my spies down to 20% with his assas making me dtw for him...

Postby -SS-VLAD_lucaf_THE_IMPALER-SS- on Nov 4 2018, 12:44pm

At the end developers have produced an event where the players kill his alts to be on lb, the bl is empty every time, the players with ton of charms dominate and I don’t have any alt to hit on pvp, I can’t hit gomorax or lignabelua because the event items drop is became too low.... what I’ve to do? Start to play to clash Royale?

PreviousNext

Return to Events