The Cull

Wars, Contests, Events all run by the community team.

Moderator: Kingdoms at War

Re: The Cull

Postby SizzleBeef on Oct 29 2018, 2:09pm

calmstorms wrote:I have an issue with some of my iOS devices where I'm unable to unequip furnishing, including pets.

There is at the moment a button on the dismantle, equip, and upgrade screen that allows you to equip a furniture. However there is no UNEQUIP feature at this moment on that screen.

My petition to devs is for devs to add on another 'UNEQUIP' feature on the same 'EQUIP' button. This added 'UNEQUIP' feature would ensure that pets and other furniture can be easily equipped and unequipped easily without issues.

Please show your support by sending tickets to devs regarding this issue. Let Devs that all players are concerned and aggravated about this issue an need it resoved.

Share this information.
just click on the pet you currently have equipped and it will unequip, theres no unequip button
SizzleBeef

Postby _calmstorms_ on Oct 29 2018, 2:22pm

SizzleBeef wrote:
calmstorms wrote:I have an issue with some of my iOS devices where I'm unable to unequip furnishing, including pets.

There is at the moment a button on the dismantle, equip, and upgrade screen that allows you to equip a furniture. However there is no UNEQUIP feature at this moment on that screen.

My petition to devs is for devs to add on another 'UNEQUIP' feature on the same 'EQUIP' button. This added 'UNEQUIP' feature would ensure that pets and other furniture can be easily equipped and unequipped easily without issues.

Please show your support by sending tickets to devs regarding this issue. Let Devs that all players are concerned and aggravated about this issue an need it resoved.

Share this information.
just click on the pet you currently have equipped and it will unequip, theres no unequip button

It still doesn't work devs need to create the unequip button. It is not that difficult to include in the equip button that already exists. iOS users who are still facing this issue add your voices.
_calmstorms_

Postby -SS-VLAD_lucaf_THE_IMPALER-SS- on Oct 29 2018, 11:46pm

The bl don’t work! I’ve the mark but sometimes I see player without mark and I lose xtal to kill players outside event! It’s crazy! Now I’ve two mark and the bl is empty!
-SS-VLAD_lucaf_THE_IMPALER-SS-

Postby -_-Draconus-_- on Oct 30 2018, 12:19am

Think theres a glitch, where the mark is sometimes hidden in showcase under All, Also I suggest we need better notification when you have slain someone or have been slain, as a lot of the time when I get slain the opposing player continues with a full bar.
-_-Draconus-_-

Postby -SS-VLAD_lucaf_THE_IMPALER-SS- on Oct 30 2018, 1:24am

My bl is empty all time!??? How I have to do? Dev can tel me if is normal?

Postby [ATA]Winston on Oct 30 2018, 10:03am

-SS-VLAD_lucaf_THE_IMPALER-SS- wrote:My bl is empty all time!??? How I have to do? Dev can tel me if is normal?

It's possible there aren't a lot of players in your hit range participating in the event. We are monitoring the number of Werewolves and Hunters and trying to make necessary adjustments.
[ATA]Winston
Game Designer

Postby -Chilly- on Oct 30 2018, 10:19am

I’m getting hit and didn’t even opt for PVP. Will be glad when event is over. Full of glitches for all.
-Chilly-

Postby -SS-VLAD_lucaf_THE_IMPALER-SS- on Oct 30 2018, 12:08pm

[ATA]Winston wrote:
-SS-VLAD_lucaf_THE_IMPALER-SS- wrote:My bl is empty all time!??? How I have to do? Dev can tel me if is normal?

It's possible there aren't a lot of players in your hit range
participating in the event. We are monitoring the number of Werewolves and Hunters and trying to make necessary adjustments.

Thanks

Postby AshtonRocks on Oct 30 2018, 3:12pm

-Chilly- wrote:I’m getting hit and didn’t even opt for PVP. Will be glad when event is over. Full of glitches for all.

I'm assuming this is because some people forget they have to opt in again after they get slayed and without doing so their BL contains non pvp players.
AshtonRocks

Postby -SS-VLAD_lucaf_THE_IMPALER-SS- on Oct 31 2018, 4:25am

[ATA]Winston wrote:

It's possible there aren't a lot of players in your hit range participating in the event. We are monitoring the number of Werewolves and Hunters and trying to make necessary adjustments.

I can see only two players on my bl but I can see on wc that son players with my cs hit on pvp event!!

PreviousNext

Return to Events