The Cull

Discussion in 'Events' started by [ATA]Caster, Oct 24, 2018.

1. In all fairness this was the devs first time trying out something like this. I think if you're hopefully for more events like this we should give some constructive criticism from our perspective(s).

Personally i think the opt in spell should've been permanent with a 12 hour break spell that temporary opts you out.

It's actually a pretty nice competitive game that could be played religiously or occasionally, it does give a sense of intense nostalgia if you've played their other games.

2. Event ruled by alts. Could have been better, if farming alts would have resulted in ban of that particular player from that event.

3. I think that devs have to change the rule for fill the bl considering all the variables cs ally and charms, and not decrease the drop rate on eb for my stat for reducing the charms trading! I was a simple eb profile and now for finish some legends I’ve to do pvp event and for to be competitive I’ve move many charms from my main, but is not enough because players with 3 or 4 big alts have do the same but 3 or 4 time more! :) make the rule find the outlaw way! Is normal.