The Cull

Discussion in 'Events' started by [ATA]Caster, Oct 24, 2018.

1. can you make it more informative :/ or should we figure out everything ourselves now! Deadbuff,where to find hunters n werewolfs etc nothing explained

2. Does the fact that they are deepmine tokens available for deepmines mean new lands are coming out?

3. I don’t get it!
    I attacked guys and serval of them went dtw but I didn’t gain anything?!
    Love that idea devs but you need to give more informations !!

4. 15 minutes

5. This is correct :)

6. Did you have a Mark of the Werewolf/Hunter while attacking them? If not, you wouldn't have been able to receive any rewards. If you did, it's also possible other players were attacking them and got the kill before you.

7. I love this, I love the furniture it's so friggin pretty thanks devs! Well done! :)

8. My understanding is can cast as Hunter 3 times a day but werewolf unlimited? I am unable to cast as werewolf though saying I have a 23hr wait to cast again

9. Looking into this.

10. So basically you need to not be troop dtw or the other player can kill u by scouting you even though you're full spies. Even if u go dtw while attacking.
    Great way to get people to waste xtals to stay out of dtw to easily be killed
    Touché

11. Anyway we can switch if we chose eb series by mistake ?

12. Unfortunately, it's not possible to switch =( However, you can still participate in the PvP event as the PvE side also gives the demon box. It just means you won't get the legend rewards from PvP but would instead have to do the PvE ones.

13. I am full bars and i am getting messages i am slain after 1 inc att or stl. Thought we supposed to go dtw or zs to die

Can't even recast for 15mins now.

14. Idea is good. Execution sucks major butt.

15. Were you killed as a Hunter? When Hunter's are killed, they automatically regen back to full and become a Werewolf.

16. Don't i have to be dtw to be killed or be zs? My bars were full and i had 1 inc att

17. Also can't return even inc cause ppl might be slain already and not participating. This kind of sucks too

No way to tell who opted what. No spell showing. Just bl which is not populating either

Go play the game winston. Let's see how u do.

18. I've had the exact same thing. Initially started as a hunter, then had the turned to werewolf thing after the initial slaying. Now, 1 spy action Inc and slain instantly despite full bars. Not sure if that's the design of it or not.

19. How do I keep getting slain when I’m full troops and spies 

20. Exactly. I was just sitting full troops & spies & was slain by 2 scout attempts. So because I was scouted while full I’m screwed for 15 minutes?