The Cull

Wars, Contests, Events all run by the community team.

Moderator: Kingdoms at War

Re: The Cull

Postby AshtonRocks on Nov 4 2018, 11:46pm

-SS-VLAD_lucaf_THE_IMPALER-SS- wrote:At the end developers have produced an event where the players kill his alts to be on lb, the bl is empty every time, the players with ton of charms dominate and I don’t have any alt to hit on pvp, I can’t hit gomorax or lignabelua because the event items drop is became too low....

In all fairness this was the devs first time trying out something like this. I think if you're hopefully for more events like this we should give some constructive criticism from our perspective(s).

Personally i think the opt in spell should've been permanent with a 12 hour break spell that temporary opts you out.

-SS-VLAD_lucaf_THE_IMPALER-SS- wrote:what I’ve to do? Start to play to clash Royale?

It's actually a pretty nice competitive game that could be played religiously or occasionally, it does give a sense of intense nostalgia if you've played their other games.
AshtonRocks

Postby __xXshybabieXx__ on Nov 4 2018, 11:57pm

Event ruled by alts. Could have been better, if farming alts would have resulted in ban of that particular player from that event.
__xXshybabieXx__

Postby -SS-VLAD_lucaf_THE_IMPALER-SS- on Nov 6 2018, 12:30am

I think that devs have to change the rule for fill the bl considering all the variables cs ally and charms, and not decrease the drop rate on eb for my stat for reducing the charms trading! I was a simple eb profile and now for finish some legends I’ve to do pvp event and for to be competitive I’ve move many charms from my main, but is not enough because players with 3 or 4 big alts have do the same but 3 or 4 time more! :) make the rule find the outlaw way! Is normal.
-SS-VLAD_lucaf_THE_IMPALER-SS-

Previous

Return to Events