Blodcyth, City of Marble

Discussion in 'Events' started by [ATA]Winston, Aug 29, 2018.

1. Blodcyth, City of Marble

"You and your army open the mysterious silver doors to find a giant underground city of marble...home, according to the Oracle's prophecy, of a "'plague of crimson.'"

You march into the city, knowing you are the only one who can vanquish this threat...even though you know you may be marching into a trap..."

This event consists of a primary Legend available immediately as well three side-Legends that will unlock over the course of the next two weeks. You have to complete your previous side-Legend before unlocking the next one.

There will also be a separate Legend during this event with a choice of a PvP legend or a series of PvE legends.

PvP Legend - Win a War (lowland, individual, ASW)
    PvE Legend - Complete 3 specific EB's each within 15 minutes. The timer only starts once the EB starts (you will not be required to use Seerstones to beat these legends)

ASW takes place during this event, as such, there is no PvP leaderboard (torn pennants) over the first weekend of this event.

This event will be available from Wednesday, August 29th until Wednesday, September 12th at Noon PT.

Exclusive Furnishings

Furnishings exclusive to Blodcyth, City of Marble will be available in the Furnishings Shop, Kyzarian's Box and Royal Kyzarian's Box.

2. Looks like Ryuk

3. Wow nice set  can we still consider this as a pet ? 

4. The Pitchwraith is... a friendly pet...? :3

5. Instead of a throne. Could have added coffin instead just for a change

6. There's actually a coffin in the pet slot for top 10

7. You do know you released the name of the Kyzarian’s box in your notification after your maintenance downtime last night, right? It was a good spoiler. I assume that wasn’t intentional. 

8. Ok the new mini pve event is a great idea for helping people get aqua or inferno which has been asked for by many so thank you! :) However, in the higher tier eb clans, to run the ebs required to complete the event is pretty pointless as only 10 or so can get hits in, so ends up being frustrating to most in clan and people leave to go complete mini event or to be able to go hit eb at all if seem to keep missing these ebs being they are so fast.

Could you please consider having timed appropriate ebs for different level clans in this? Or maybe the option to pick the lvl ebs for your clan, ex: so could have option of warbeast,the awakening, abandon kingdoms in 15 mins or Haunts, STP, TFC in a hour(or 45 mins)? With same choice of aqua or inferno rewards! It will just be hard to participate in this event with this lvl ebs for higher tier clans!

9. Awww the new pet is sooo cute, I just wanna give it a hug and a pat on the head

10. They will advance to further “first of tier” epic battles throughout the event. So expect them to get harder. I suggest running back to back until all of the clan has the appropriate requirement for you to advance.

11. I dont see where it says that, it only giving 15 mins per eb, and the ebs ran did tier up so that maybe what "first of tier" is refering to, but I do hope your correct, guess we will see in the next mini event.

12. Spooky pets...

13. It’s only the first of the first three tiers. Nothing more. It doesn’t need to say it to be a fact.

14. What happened to Anti-Vampire leaderboard?