The Blood Plague

Discussion in 'Events' started by [ATA]Caster, Jul 18, 2018.

1. The Blood Plague

"A plague of crimson in the deep mine sleeps,
    In mistbound Dimnes delve his weary thralls.
    The Crown alone can stay his blood-soaked hand
    If ever they should reach his marble halls."

With the words of the Oracle's dire prophecy ringing in your ears, you and your companions set off for Dimnes Moor...

This event consists of a primary Legend available immediately as well three side-Legends that will unlock over the course of the next two weeks. You have to complete your previous side-Legend before unlocking the next one.

This event will be available from Wednesday, July 18th until Wednesday, August 1st at Noon PT.

Exclusive Furnishings

Furnishings exclusive to The Blood Plague will be available in the Furnishings Shop, Dimnes Box and Royal Dimnes Box.

2. Is that a zombie cow?

3. With scary teeth 

4. Its about time we had a sheep

5. Forgot to say thanks for promo and all the free stuff we get

6. The ram looks scary.

7. When I saw that cow. I think I switch to vegetarian

8. Id prefer if you finally Would fix the issues with the "session expired" Problem.
    I couldnt login with my Main today the whole day because of that. Closed App, restarted, reseted iphone and Even reinstalled kaw. Nothing Helped.

Any news about this issue?

9. How long has that been an issue

10. I recommend going into your settings and to where you have your linked devices and delink every device you do not recognize. The only time I get that notification is when I'm on my device and try to log in with another device or on my pc. One session kicks the other one out.

11. A warring season Pweeez.. pweetty pwetty Pweeez

12. Best of luck with that

13. #BringBackShy

14. Someone mentioned this during another event but you guys like to reuse the same patterns for some of these furniture pieces. Instead of constantly running events where the prizes involved re-color pieces why not run a different type of event. Like a PvP style event. And have the rewards consist of weapons, charms and banners or something similar. Break up the monotony a little.

15. No shy without a proper competition :-(

16. Kingdoms at Eb. Please change game name.