The False Oracle

Discussion in 'Events' started by [ATA]Caster, May 23, 2018.

1. The False Oracle

An enigmatic foe springs her mortal trap, devastating the allied army and covering the land in darkness. You must discover her secret and put a stop to her ambitions before the darkness spreads over the entire world.

Meanwhile, Holm and Thanna must protect the Oracle as the journeys to the temple at Eqnos to recover her Oracular Sight.

This event consists of a primary Legend available immediately as well three side-Legends that will unlock over the course of the next two weeks. You have to complete your previous side-Legend before unlocking the next one.

This event will be available from Wednesday, May 23rd until Wednesday, June 6th at Noon PT.

Exclusive Furnishings

Furnishings exclusive to The False Oracle will be available in the Furnishings Shop, the Vigonian Chest and the Royal Vigonian Chests.

2. and ANOTHa one

3. We don’t care anymore

4. Thanks for your input Caster

5. Nice bb coding lads

6. Dude worry about fixing issues bro not events if ya want I can help you

7. Woah finally the next event.. we are so looking forward to it. Thanks dev lmao

8. Excited for my second event!

9. Great work on this! The lion looks magnificent.

10. Not sure if your aware but umm, idols are rubbish. takes so many for 1mil cs lmao which ain't worth it. Would be nice if jus as much thought was put into keeping peeps interested as you do when you roll out b2b money grubbing events.

11. Theyre supposed to be that way. Theyre collectable. People buy for 300k-1m each

12. I predicted another event. Im a wizard

13. Great job on new event. Time to run around KAW for event. ATA are real creative gamers

14. I want beaver animal next event. After that you can bring koala

15. A very well thought out and uniquely designed event. Gj, ATA. :roll:
    The last 3 events have furniture that are so similar that they are close to indistinguishable. Lazy much?

16. Please lock for continual low effort.

17. 30 events deep and the same people post the same sarcastic and smart ass remarks on every thread while simultaneously calling the devs boring and repetitive. Lololol......the lame award could go either way atm:)