The Alliance Against Vigona

Discussion in 'Events' started by [ATA]Caster, May 9, 2018.

1. The Alliance Against Vigona

After many challenges, you have at last amassed an army of allies powerful enough to hold Vigona to account.

With the combined forces of Brum Nazak and Escaria by your side, and your own army on its way, you have arrived at a small town outside the gates of Vigona to demand parley...

...Yet the gates of Vigona do not open...

This event consists of a primary Legend available immediately as well three side-Legends that will unlock over the course of the next two weeks. You have to complete your previous side-Legend before unlocking the next one.

This event will be available from Wednesday, May 9th until Wednesday, May 23th at Noon PT.

Exclusive Furnishings

Furnishings exclusive to The Alliance Against Vigona will be available in the Furnishings Shop, the Tactician's Chest and the Royal Tactician's Chests.

2. No new builds? :(

3. Tigeeeeer  very cute medieval event

4. When are the new builds/lands we want that not more promos 

5. Oh wow yay

6. We don’t care about another event. Lol stay home caster you’re not very helpful at all. Honesty I’m shocked at what Venom said on another thread. How can KaW not have adverts when PiMD even has adverts that attracts new players, I love to see KaW revived...just won’t happen with the developers current mind sets. Corrupted pieces of trash.

7. Not a Cute Cat

8. Eww looks like a circus

9. Ikr

10. Bored, Broke, Boring continual tripe

11. *you want that

Not us

12. Devs don't care of this game. They just want to milk as much as they can until they put down this cow. Event that generate 50% more plunder and no xtal cap will be more often soon. That's the sign you need to look up to. I highly doubt there will be new land coming out. They might add new building update. Don't bother giving new suggestion or hopes. Soon it's more costly to maintain KAW than it generate income.

13. lots of hate eh? tbh i like this event’s furniture. and for a casual player like myself I have no problem with continuous event rotations. yes wars definitely need some attention. but i just had to say its nice not seeing a corny looking pet this time lol

Although a demonic platypus would be pretty badass...

14. Why not just go with psyduck

15. heh, vigona

16. How gay. Yup getting closer to that time.

17. When do you plan to revamp lowland wars? Bring back the only builds count lowlands war (don’t see why it couldn’t be seperate from what you have now and ran concurrently) at least that way it could only be manipulated by the person entering 20 warriors.....but at least new players could feel the chance at victory instead of instant annihilation and despair right from the start and maybe even stay to play the game.....just a simple suggestion

18. These idol things got boring 4 events ago just saying.

19. GREAT IDEA LOL

20. Wow another same event again, we are so excited! Love the dev team, no better team than them to make a game this boring yet still making money.. nice work. I'm impressed