Weekend Promo!

Wars, Contests, Events all run by the community team.

Moderator: Kingdoms at War

Re: Weekend Promo!

Postby iG_Bachkeda_iG on May 8 2018, 1:05am

Ladytrash unable to read? Never said you sold it to regulators...Lol.
iG_Bachkeda_iG

Postby RS-roni-RS on May 8 2018, 1:07am

Nobody believes your lies LadyTrash we all know dom is ex Kotfe/ Osiris. You are such a pathetic liar.And if your such a osw hardcore badass go back into resilience now and start back to where you left off before you exited from kaw. On your fake retirement because you just used that fake retirement to get out of osw. So go back and support your clan friend's back in resilience in the osw.Oh yeah you cant go back because they dont like you because you are a liar and backstabber. I find it so funny that Miss_So-Yesterday had the nerve and audacity to try lecture you here about kaw is a dying game all those who spend money on it are stupid. Yet she came back out of that fake retirement and brought seals and circles for hte, nk and zta.And not to forget that big investment on the new account.And i got volleyed from gold received from spending real life cash on hte,zta,Nk lol who really laughs at who?!!
RS-roni-RS

Postby ____CerseiX____ on May 8 2018, 1:12am

iG_Bachkeda_iG wrote:Ladytrash unable to read? Never said you sold it to regulators...Lol.

“..End up giving regulators a big account..” - Sold, give - same implication.
Again, I do find it humorous that when I returned you were so happy to see me back, yet it seems that now it’s in your own benefit to be a conspiracy follower. Only spineless weaklings do that. 
____CerseiX____

Postby ____CerseiX____ on May 8 2018, 1:15am

Roni the self-proclaimed taptap “Star”, I’m not even gonna bother correcting all the nonsense you just spilled.

I mean let’s be real, I am such a trouble maker. Why not stick to the things I ACTUALLY do? That would be so much more fun to banter about, instead of constantly needing to correct your imaginary conspiracies.
____CerseiX____

Postby iG_Bachkeda_iG on May 8 2018, 1:18am

I was, unfollowed me twice and had an empty visit to fenris, if you have iregs line you know ladytrash and him been up to some lovin 
iG_Bachkeda_iG

Postby RS-roni-RS on May 8 2018, 1:19am

viewtopic.php?f=5&t=183039 Farmfest 2017 thread written by Rox3y on page 1
RS-roni-RS

Postby iG_Bachkeda_iG on May 8 2018, 1:21am

Don’t bother correcting her mistakes, joke is dried up ;)
iG_Bachkeda_iG

Postby RS-roni-RS on May 8 2018, 1:22am

Lol that's the proof her comment was quoted and shows it was said by resilient_LadyAsh but it now shows woohoo is said by iDomBadAss.
RS-roni-RS

Postby ____CerseiX____ on May 8 2018, 1:23am

Nothing personal, love. I just unfollow when I want convos out of someone’s reach to SS if I feel like that person might change allegiances. That is all. And I’d much rather you talk to me if it offends you, than to be a passive aggressive ___ about it. Because I do know that you do not actually believe the idiocy that unfortunately tends to spread in one’s absence.

Ohhhh yessss... iReg and I have a hawt romance! 
____CerseiX____

Postby ____CerseiX____ on May 8 2018, 1:27am

Correct. Dom unfortunately now is the owner of my former main. The person I gave it to decided to quit (as aforementioned) and re-sell it 5 months after my retirement. Completely out of my control, mate.
And to be honest, it doesn’t even bother me that much since I’m not the one playing the acc and to me it’s just a tool that would have been acquired from someone else if not from the fairy that owned it.

The moment an account is worth more than the actual player, you know your clan has a serious materialistic problem. 
____CerseiX____

PreviousNext

Return to Events