Weekend Promo!

Wars, Contests, Events all run by the community team.

Moderator: Kingdoms at War

Re: Weekend Promo!

Postby THE-GUY on May 5 2018, 10:14am

Yay promo
THE-GUY

Postby -_ARTEMISIA_- on May 5 2018, 2:06pm

I just have badass friends, Roni. Maybe you’ll get an acc someday. One that exceeds 100m cs...
I’d gift you one myself, but you wouldn’t really play it except for mouth off in WC and forums. So it’s a misplaced investment really.
You’re welcome for responding, btw. I know how long you’ve been waiting for me to give you just the slightest bit of attention, babe. 
-_ARTEMISIA_-

Postby RS-roni-RS on May 7 2018, 8:02am

_____LaDyAsHx_____ wrote:I just have badass friends, Roni. Maybe you’ll get an acc someday. One that exceeds 100m cs...
I’d gift you one myself, but you wouldn’t really play it except for mouth off in WC and forums. So it’s a misplaced investment really.
You’re welcome for responding, btw. I know how long you’ve been waiting for me to give you just the slightest bit of attention, babe. 
Get it right LadyTrash i am a bigger star on kaw than you.All that you're known for is running from osw and being a traitor to Apoc and jumping to the other side. Ohh yeah and one more thing that you're known for changing from a female account into a mans name and going from Resilience clan and joining Regulator's :- res's osw enemy. "Traitor" is your middle name .And I'm a great investment just ask Venom /Ecstasy or look at my hire price.The joke's on you Miss_So-Yesterday :-P
RS-roni-RS

Postby TheWolfOfKaWStreet on May 7 2018, 11:16am

What happened to plunder increases for regular non-payed EBs?
Nice sell out.
TheWolfOfKaWStreet

Postby -_ARTEMISIA_- on May 8 2018, 12:12am

How do you get everything wrong, girl? But yeah, my secret second identity is BadAssDom. And even though I am still in osw with Regs, I am also a member there.
Kawception!

Learn how to follow accounts properly, then you’d notice that my acc was sold to Regs 5 Months after I retired, idiot. Lol

“Star” - Wtf? What kind of real life loser wants be a tap tap “Star”. Well, without the tapping coz you can’t even do that 
-_ARTEMISIA_-

Postby -_ARTEMISIA_- on May 8 2018, 12:37am

You simply were volleyed because it’s absolutely humorous to watch you rage over it, self-proclaimed taptap “Star”.
-_ARTEMISIA_-

Postby iG_Bachkeda_iG on May 8 2018, 12:38am

Guess those who retire can’t stay retired.
iG_Bachkeda_iG

Postby -_ARTEMISIA_- on May 8 2018, 12:45am

That is usually the case, yes.
You should be happy.
And Bach, if you wish to engage me, then at least have the balls to do it properly. 
-_ARTEMISIA_-

Postby iG_Bachkeda_iG on May 8 2018, 12:46am

You ‘lead an Osw’ then retire only to end up giving regulators a big account and come back, honestly, just stay off kaw.
iG_Bachkeda_iG

Postby -_ARTEMISIA_- on May 8 2018, 12:55am

Your side is very good at coming up with conspiracies when they suit you most.
Like I said to the “star”, if you would use your brain once in a while you would have noticed that I never gave Regs the acc - you don’t even have proof to support your silly claim.

But congrats, the other side is just laughing at you self destructing over a conspiracy which they all know is untrue. Majority of Invictus included. 
-_ARTEMISIA_-

PreviousNext

Return to Events