Weekend Promo!

Wars, Contests, Events all run by the community team.

Moderator: Kingdoms at War

Re: Weekend Promo!

Postby RS-roni-RS on May 8 2018, 1:29am

A decent clan friend would have waited and refused the offer to regs and let it go to someone from a clan that resilience weren't in osw against. That proves what a lowlife and backstabber you are. Bach i bet she is really hitting on and flirting with iReg now that Resilience-ZombieTrooper has wised up and kicked her to the kerb. Trouble is her best friend sexyheels is his Lady.But this aint no issue for ladytrash she has been kaw celibate and without a kaw man for a few months and is looking for a new kaw sugar daddy to fund her kaw addiction.
Last edited by RS-roni-RS on May 8 2018, 1:40am, edited 1 time in total.
RS-roni-RS

Postby RS-roni-RS on May 8 2018, 1:34am

LadyTrash is a double standard's hypocrite to even lecture anybody on changing alligences. Look at her history she jumps around from one alliance to another & clan's , left,right and centre.
RS-roni-RS

Postby ____CerseiX____ on May 8 2018, 1:40am

-X-roni-X- wrote:A decent clan friend would have waited and refused the offer to regs and let it go to someone from a clan that resilience weren't in osw against. That proves what a lowlife and backstabber you are. Bach i bet she is really hitting on and flirting with iReg now that Resilience-ZombieTrooper has wised up and kicked her to the kerb. Trouble is her best friend sexyheels is his Lady.But this aint no issue for ladytrash she has been kaw celibate and without a kaw man and for a few months and is looking for a new kaw sugar daddy to fund her kaw addiction.

1. Did you even read what I wrote regarding my account? 
2. SexyHeels isn’t my best friend. Jesus. We aren’t even friends. 
3. RZT didn’t kick me anywhere. You got things twisted, girlfriend. 
4. Sugar daddy? I have no need for one.  I’ve never accepted a single dollar from anyone. In fact, you’d be surprised how many have accepted and taken dollars from me on kaw. Especially the clan you claim that I have “backstabbed”.
5. I’ve only ever been in two alliances in 8 years, darling.

It is clear that you will pull out the most random allegations from your behind, so I will now exit forums and continue to have an awesome RL.
See y’all later.  If you’ve got questions, feel free to pm. Otherwise, good luck with future conspiracies. 
____CerseiX____

Postby Afterlife_K-I-I-I-E-R_One on May 8 2018, 1:43am

-X-roni-X- wrote:A decent clan friend would have waited and refused the offer to regs and let it go to someone from a clan that resilience weren't in osw against. That proves what a lowlife and backstabber you are.

_____LaDyAsHx_____ wrote:Dom unfortunately now is the owner of my former main. The person I gave it to decided to quit (as aforementioned) and re-sell it 5 months after my retirement to Dom. Completely out of my control, mate.

Basic English comprehension Ronald, read it word by word if you still cannot understand it. :roll:
"There are 10 types of people in this world. Those that understand binary and those that don't."
Afterlife_K-I-I-I-E-R_One

Postby RS-roni-RS on May 8 2018, 1:47am

Guilty or not? You the kaw public decide. A traitor and backstabber and a leopard dont change his spots and you can expect the same situation occur to every clan ladyash joins. Or hindsight just a act of foolishness from that resilience / apoc should forgive and let her back in? One thing's for sure she is a terrible liar and a double crosser.
RS-roni-RS

Postby RS-roni-RS on May 8 2018, 1:48am

Lol she cried to my owner the loser venom/ Esctacy /Frost for help against me haha.Both are known liars
RS-roni-RS

Postby iG_Bachkeda_iG on May 8 2018, 1:53am

Let’s have a summary of ladytrash actions:
-Sold her account to regulators
-Retired but came back
-Flirts with ireg after years of fighting
-Leaves her clan in one of the biggest wars

Safe to say you’re not wanted trash so go cuddle with ibeg
iG_Bachkeda_iG

Postby Afterlife_K-I-I-I-E-R_One on May 8 2018, 1:59am

You must have very little to do in life Roni if all you do is flame and troll here, you don't even play the game. I do feel sorry for you because dysfunctional behavior like this stems from issues irl. I legit do not bother reading most of your paragraphs, as they are an attempt to flame, 99% of them are stories with almost no truth to them. You take a sliver of truth and twist it to suit your story and agenda.

Eg:
1. Me: Changes account name cuz bored.
2. Ronald: OMAGUD, YOU TRYNA HIDE AND RUN FROM XYZ.
OMIIGUD HE AQUIRED DA ACCOUNTz.

Get well soon Ronald. This got boring like yesterday. Find something productive to do with your life.
"There are 10 types of people in this world. Those that understand binary and those that don't."
Afterlife_K-I-I-I-E-R_One

Postby RS-roni-RS on May 8 2018, 2:12am

Venom wrote:You must have very little to do in life Roni if all you do is flame and troll here, you don't even play the game. I do feel sorry for you because dysfunctional behavior like this stems from issues irl. I legit do not bother reading most of your paragraphs, as they are an attempt to flame, 99% of them are stories with almost no truth to them. You take a sliver of truth and twist it to suit your story and agenda.

Eg:
1. Me: Changes account name cuz bored.
2. Ronald: OMAGUD, YOU TRYNA HIDE AND RUN FROM XYZ.
OMIIGUD HE AQUIRED DA ACCOUNTz.

Get well soon Ronald. This got boring like yesterday. Find something productive to do with your life.

This wally hired me yesterday from 59T to 210T. I am now 7,500# on the L.B most expensive lol. Yet he calls me the crazy one :- what a chump.
RS-roni-RS

Previous

Return to Events