Fixed: bug with stats on some equipment and charms

Official announcements from the makers of Kingdoms at War.

Moderator: Kingdoms at War

Re: Fixed: bug with stats on some equipment and charms

Postby CAPTA1N-SPAULD1NG on Apr 20 2018, 12:02am

Seems legit
CAPTA1N-SPAULD1NG

Postby bluefaux on Apr 20 2018, 12:38pm

Keep up the great work! Looking forward to it
bluefaux

Postby Majin_Venom on Apr 22 2018, 10:32am

Can someone please make a Thread what Equipment Gives you more Firepower Either for EB, EE wars Or PvP, also why does Equip Lv10 Show Like Gold Grey Out? Does this means anything stats wise?
Majin_Venom
2016 ASW Champion

Postby Anony on Apr 22 2018, 10:33am

Majin_Venom wrote:Can someone please make a Thread what Equipment Gives you more Firepower Either for EB, EE wars Or PvP, also why does Equip Lv10 Show Like Gold Grey Out? Does this means anything stats wise?

I think it is supposed to mean that the equipment is at its maximum level as charm, and thus also has the highest possible stats.
Anony

Postby Gerald_ on Apr 24 2018, 6:51pm

Equipment stat of mine got different value on pc vs iPhone since last year
Gerald_

Postby luckstar on Apr 25 2018, 8:15pm

Antelope wrote:Can I just say Mark that this is exactly the type of thread and interaction Kaw needs. Devs fixing problems and are open and honest about it afterwards, along with interaction with the community. Keep it up Mark

Concur with this. Thank you Mark.
This "fix" is indeed what was needed after many had proven through testing the problem. I can say firsthand that I had a smaller account notice the "fix" immediately. Could hit GoTH/_LoTL 100% no fails to unload. Before "fix", would get a few fails starting around 35% troops on unloading.
luckstar

Postby -DD-__S-O-S__-DD- on Apr 27 2018, 4:53am

[ATA]Mark wrote:Yesterday the mods escalated an issue where some pieces of equipment and charms were not working as intended. We fixed the issue and have deployed the fix.

What happened?
A designer at some point didn't include a piece of data in their equipment launch. The designer then copied that data into a template creating a broken workflow which perpetuated. The designer no longer works here and we've fixed that data flow.

Why did it take so long to fix?
I don't know. [ata]Jean and I just rejoined this team and are doing our best to catch up on what's happening in KAW. We didn't hear about this issue until recently though.

What now?
While it's easy for us to see which players were affected. It would be literally impossible to come up with a way to establish a scope of affect so we are blanket comping each player that was affected. If you were affected you will get a notification with the comp. Thanks for you patience while we work on this.

What next?
We're working on replacing the designer and in the mean time trying to fix some things on KAW but Jean and I are stretched a bit thin until we have someone ramped up. In the mean time we'll do our best.

I have noticed that FOD is no more giving same plunder as it used to , specially related when use items,? Any body knows why????dont know where exactly to raise up this issue
-DD-__S-O-S__-DD-

Postby _-UNCHAINED-_ on Apr 29 2018, 8:26am

Congratulations on the charm fix devs. Another fantastic job in pressuring the top players of the game to quit.We really believe you guys had their best interest at heart (say what) I just watched a NON ranked NON bc player with NO Allies and NO MITH man haidle an ally leader board account in individual ee wars. LOL I am really scared to ask you to fix it based upon your last attempt (failure) but seriously whats the point in BC'ing if all u need is free trinkets to win...
_-UNCHAINED-_
2017 ASW Champion

Postby lIlIl_Dead_Man_Walking_lIlIl on Apr 29 2018, 1:13pm

a non-BC player, 5-6x smaller in stats, no BFA at all but packed with charms just bullied an ally LB#11!

even bigger players cant win an attack or assasination against this lucky charmed player.

devs should add another category on leaderboard, mark it "charm leaderboard".
lIlIl_Dead_Man_Walking_lIlIl
2015 ASW Champion

Postby DrFrost on Apr 29 2018, 6:58pm

Boo hoo a smaller player hit me, whine and cry I'm going to quit devs wah cry cry, pls fix this wah.

Jeez, cry more, can't hit smaller players now and bully them like ya used to? Hit ranges are ridiculous broken and this helps the free to play players, or the ones that dedicate time and money on a lot of accounts.

Leader board players are still a bunch of whiney babies threatening to quit when someone will just move in and take their place
DrFrost

PreviousNext

Return to Announcements