Fixed: bug with stats on some equipment and charms

Official announcements from the makers of Kingdoms at War.

Moderator: Kingdoms at War

Re: Fixed: bug with stats on some equipment and charms

Postby ToddStlluvsBacon on Apr 14 2018, 12:50pm

xX-iCanDRydah-Xx wrote:
ToddStlluvsBacon wrote:Dear white Jesus how stupid are you? ....HE JUST STARTED WORKING FOR ATA HE WAS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR MISTAKES IDIOTS MADE BEFORE HIM. HE IS FIXING THEM. HE PROBABLY DIDNT EVEN KNOW HE'LD BE WORKING AT ATA WHEN THIS STARTED.

What I'm a on? ...you on krokadill or something?

This is getting you hot,bothered and very emotional. Why don't you have a lie down before you burst a blood vessel.

I'll let you have the last word.
Nah I'm not on a krokadill but you're clearly on someone's nuts.

you obviously have anger management issues when confronted with your own ignorance I usually suggest people to not take SSRIs but I think your case would warrant a prescription lol 
ToddStlluvsBacon

Postby ToddStlluvsBacon on Apr 14 2018, 12:53pm

Adonis-ICE_MaCHiNE wrote:Nice to see fresh blood on the team and even better they with good ole Mark have fixed a big bug and issue. I’ve lost my zing for KaW but would love to get it back so here’s hoping this is the beginning of some good updates and not, I repeat not just event after event after event. Need to think of some new stuff to re invigorate is all guys. Anyway good job again and kudos to Biy
Icey out

Hey boss ...how you doing long time no see. Yeah this Mark dude seems legit 
ToddStlluvsBacon

Postby xXD3mOnXx on Apr 14 2018, 10:32pm

Rofl. Posted about issues with charms a bunch of times just after charms were released.
What happened?
Majority of players denied it and hated on the few who supported the thought.
Developers made an OFFICIAL statement that this was a false rumour and it is absolutely not the case.
Moderators removed my posts and locked threads because "They were troll posts"
But sure. Good job. Im assuming they still dont work though because lets face it, its ATA
xXD3mOnXx

Postby xWarRocketAJAXx on Apr 15 2018, 1:44am

Good decisive action!! like it...props to Biyamiti.... now unlock xtal limit and promo 50% weekend - Ajax
xWarRocketAJAXx

Postby SizzleBeef on Apr 15 2018, 8:00am

Thats quite a generous compensation thanks guys. Although I do think that giving pets to everyone was unwise. Hopefully you guys can think of something quick before the furnishing economy gets as bad as the gold economy after black friday. I dont think you can flat out take it away but mabey offer a deal, like say trade a pet for money/xtals/ event items??
SizzleBeef

Postby Tzshifter on Apr 15 2018, 8:18am

Im buying all manticores wall or pm me
Tzshifter

Postby Green-Echo4Legend on Apr 17 2018, 3:33am

Question for you mark, now that your back on the kaw dev team can we expect simple things, as in inventory clean up after events so we can keep track of what we’re chasing? Or for the kaw team to give all these random drop items in our inventory a purpose? Even the ability to sell them for zero gold would make me happy so I can clear them out myself after an event? It’s a lot of clutter than is unappealing to a vast majority of the player base.
Green-Echo4Legend

Postby Flesh_of_KBID on Apr 18 2018, 8:13am

Works awesome now thanx. Spent a lot of time and energy for non working pieces but all is well now and I think the 100 xstals were my comp. Since you are on now I hope you comb through any other flaws kaw has. I'm aware your stretched thin and no disrespect but the money we spend on this game doesn't care about that. I'm sure if you continued to spend money on something you'd like it fully functional and 100% efficient. Hope to see more improvement and thanx again
Flesh_of_KBID
2017 ASW Champion

Postby -grizzy- on Apr 18 2018, 8:48am

Their next thing will be fixing the furniture glitch and banning all involved bye bye op accounts lol.
-grizzy-

Postby Furnitur-Exploit-Glitch on Apr 18 2018, 8:49am

-grizzy- wrote:Their next thing will be fixing the furniture glitch and banning all involved bye bye op accounts lol.

Hope so, goodbye like 50% of kaw rip
Furnitur-Exploit-Glitch

PreviousNext

Return to Announcements