The Summoners' Circle

Discussion in 'Events' started by [ATA]Caster, Apr 11, 2018.

1. The Summoners' Circle

The formation of your alliance against Vigona and the very survival of your kingdom depend on ending the recent attacks on Brum Nazak by its neighbor, Escaria, the land of summoners.

You ride to Escaria to investigate the cause of the sudden invasion, only to be met by a horde of raging demons and rampaging elementals!

This event consists of a primary Legend available immediately as well three side-Legends that will unlock over the course of the next two weeks. You have to complete your previous side-Legend before unlocking the next one.

This event will be available from Wednesday, April 11th until Wednesday, April 25th at Noon PT.

Exclusive Furnishings

Furnishings exclusive to The Summoners' Circle will be available in the Furnishings Shop, the Summoners' Chest and The Royal Summoners' Chest.

2. Damn that’s efficient

3. Such an exciting new event with bold new ideas! Legends is providing us amazing new content!
    Yawn.....

4. Something new? Like banner events?

5. As always, great art work.. Although the same old collection mechs every event gets boring quick.

For those of y'all that didn't notice, some of the pets are influenced by our buildings and their troop units. Like this one! The Summoning Circle T3 L1 balanced troop.

6. Technically every event is a banner event now. But it's a furnishing banner ;P

7. Inb4lock

8. im mod im helping

10. The back to back events getting over done. At lest go back to a week break stupid monkeys

11. Personally I prefer events, because without them activity drops wildly. I see it in my clan and in general wc activity, even just a couple days with no event on.

12. Why do people moan about getting free build tokens and silver bars?

Im happy it helps growth

13. At least mix it up like this is honestly so dull. I bet 90% of people don’t even know the story behind each event.

14. I'm sure the hundreds of players that quit really wouldn't agree with you.
    Events were a added bouns when they first started now it's as bad as ee season 3- what ever is going on now with wars.
    My opinion is kaw is now a epic failed app. If it wasn't for this last osw and good friends, I would have uninstalled it

15. Devs has said before this year that when there’s no events activity SERIOUSLY drops.

16. Thanks for your input!

17. Devs when you going to this guy VK achievement ??

18. They’ll add a VK when they find another ‘yes man’ as clearly they removed swabia’s because he said the truth .

19. Not too exciting but they help with growth and it's an incentive to play.

20. We need another aqua/inferno event