Easter Weekend Promo!

Discussion in 'Events' started by [ATA]Jean, Mar 30, 2018.

1. From Friday, March 30th, until Monday Noon, April 2nd, we will be running a special Easter Promo! During this promo the xtal limit will be lifted and following EBs will have 50% increased plunder:

The Netherking
    Haunting: The Escape
    Revenge of the Warbeasts
    Zelgarad the Accursed

Happy Easter!

2. Unlimited xstals on each eb, or you just took off the 24 per day limit?

3. ^

4. She was more like a beauty queen, from a movie scene.

5. During this promo the <xtal limit> will be <lifted> and following EBs will have <50% increased plunder>:

♤ROTWB
    ♡HTE
    ◇ZTA
    ♧NK

6. Both restrictions have been removed! Let me know if you see any issues though.

7. Yay! Happy Easter all of you 

8. Are you Billie Jean?

9. Another promo so soon as always  the first of many this year

10. Nah.

RM_CoIIective_RM likes this.
  11. "Lets make money on the holiday of Jesus rising from the grave"

"Also, lets not fix servers, wars, or improve anything QoL-wise as promised beforehand"

12. Thanks very much for this
    Happy Easter

13. Ata has wasted this game, nothing being fixed, I literally sit and mourn when kaw loads for a hundred years, no simple additions or fixes being made, if your telling me you can’t advertise a game like kaw you are a liar. Seems ata has given up on kaw.

14. You guys should have made atleast 5% additional plunder bonus for lotl and goth. Not every player can afford seals and circles for The Netherking, HTE, and ZTA so please don't slap the fact in my face that this game is only for those who have money. Give a bit of significance to those you don't benefit from but still patronizes your game. The game doesn't need to be fair, just that.. every player must be given importance.

15. Page has been up for nearly twelve hours and only has 15 replies (including this one)

3 years ago, there would've been 70 pages of flaming.

16. Word.

17. This game reminds me of Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare. Had so much hype in the beginning and attention (was top 10 on iOS appstore for a looong time) then the player base dropped by more than half and no one gives a **** about it

18. How about a change your build week as you have killed attack builds

RM_CoIIective_RM likes this.
  19. Does money they make from kaw actually go into kaw? Or Heckfire?