A Storm of Retribution

Wars, Contests, Events all run by the community team.

Moderator: Kingdoms at War

Re: A Storm of Retribution

Postby Problematic on Feb 13 2018, 2:06pm

If he gets 5k for that, I'll be sure to take ATA out to dinner. Including a free vacation to Hawaii, all expenses paid for!
Problematic

Postby Bluejay on Feb 13 2018, 2:15pm

_Sinan_ wrote:Events are here to stay. I get it. But could we, for the love of God, get at least a little break between them?

Does anyone care to start a poll to measure the popularity, or lack thereof, of the b2b events without breaks? I’d celebrate just a 3-4 day break between them.

Devs can continue NK ebs...the revenue won’t slow much with just some marginal breaks between events.

And yes. Im too lazy to create or insert any kind of poll or even start a new thread. And yes I have b2b event butthurt which is madly enflamed at the moment.

Don’t make this off topic. Go back to breakfast food or don’t post. Tell em, Bruce.
Bluejay

Postby Green-Echo4Legend on Feb 13 2018, 2:20pm

Bard wrote:If he gets 5k for that, I'll be sure to take ATA out to dinner. Including a free vacation to Hawaii, all expenses paid for!

Hold up. For 5k event items? Woah.
Green-Echo4Legend

Postby Problematic on Feb 13 2018, 2:24pm

I believe KaW getting events was one of the best things that has happened. It's quite satisfying getting to work for your goal doing many other things to achieve it as well, then once you achieve it you set the bar a little higher, seeing how many more items you can get until the event is over.

This is just a positive thought process about the b2b events. try it out :^)
Problematic

Postby ATABruce on Feb 13 2018, 2:26pm

Bard wrote:I believe KaW getting events was one of the best things that has happened. It's quite satisfying getting to work for your goal doing many other things to achieve it as well, then once you achieve it you set the bar a little higher, seeing how many more items you can get until the event is over.

marry me
ATABruce
Game Designer

Postby -SS-Thrawn-SS- on Feb 13 2018, 2:46pm

Activity goes almost dead between events. Ebs get slow, recruiting is nonexistent, and growth slows down terribly--you can see that in almost any clan. Wc even gets less chatty, although there are more ads because more clans are desperate for help because activity is so low.

Plus, events are fun. I like the tiny thrill of opening free chests and hoping for some good stuff. I like the insant gratification every-other eb as my event items combine and my total climbs higher.

I like that we're getting into a new legend series  I feel like we had a couple disparate ones lately, although elements was super nice. The upped item drop rates last event were also super nice.

Will trade 1 (one) cookie for just 2k event items 
-SS-Thrawn-SS-

Postby _Sinan_ on Feb 13 2018, 2:57pm

Bluejay wrote:
_Sinan_ wrote:Events are here to stay. I get it. But could we, for the love of God, get at least a little break between them?

Does anyone care to start a poll to measure the popularity, or lack thereof, of the b2b events without breaks? I’d celebrate just a 3-4 day break between them.

Devs can continue NK ebs...the revenue won’t slow much with just some marginal breaks between events.

And yes. Im too lazy to create or insert any kind of poll or even start a new thread. And yes I have b2b event butthurt which is madly enflamed at the moment.

Don’t make this off topic. Go back to breakfast food or don’t post. Tell em, Bruce.

This is an event thread. My post was about events. If you don’t like it ignore it and sod off or hit me with your main. 
_Sinan_

Postby ________G_D_M_F_S_O_B_____ on Feb 13 2018, 3:11pm

Waiting for a mod to ban bruce and lock this thread
________G_D_M_F_S_O_B_____

Postby Kezzer on Feb 13 2018, 3:16pm

/ban bruce
Kezzer

Postby MM-Cody-MM on Feb 13 2018, 5:44pm

Bard wrote:I believe KaW getting events was one of the best things that has happened. It's quite satisfying getting to work for your goal doing many other things to achieve it as well, then once you achieve it you set the bar a little higher, seeing how many more items you can get until the event is over.

I agree lol
MM-Cody-MM

PreviousNext

Return to Events