Alverdine Aflame

Wars, Contests, Events all run by the community team.

Moderator: Kingdoms at War

Re: Alverdine Aflame

Postby -SS-Thrawn-SS- on Jan 30 2018, 2:55pm

Oh boy does this mean we'll get a romantic legend for Valentine's?
-SS-Thrawn-SS-

Postby ATABruce on Jan 30 2018, 3:03pm

Yogurt wrote:
Mei wrote:
-KoK-_Soup31_-KoK- wrote:Premium eb?

Not premium as it doesn't cost money to open, but you do need the specific item to open it.

If the drop rates are anything like they historically are then you'd need to open premium chests to sustain this eb.

The item also drops from the Chests that you get from your daily Legends and can open for free. You're correct that it is likely not feasible to b2b the Epic Battle, but if your Clan is opening their daily chests you should be able to run alongside your usual routine.
ATABruce
Game Designer

Postby joXxXxprincess_of_wrathxXxXha on Jan 30 2018, 3:06pm

Well those items needed to open are mythic ones, so it should be extremely hard to b2b it
joXxXxprincess_of_wrathxXxXha

Postby Original_Belladonna on Jan 30 2018, 3:12pm

ATABruce wrote:The item also drops from the Chests that you get from your daily Legends and can open for free. You're correct that it is likely not feasible to b2b the Epic Battle, but if your Clan is opening their daily chests you should be able to run alongside your usual routine.

But the drop rate is extremely low. One daily chest will allow clans to only do one or two of the eb. That seems a little ridiculous considering it’s a new eb. Why wouldn’t you increase the drop rate for the item or have the item in the marketplace to buy with gold?
Original_Belladonna

Postby lllllKllUllRllillSllUlllll on Jan 30 2018, 3:29pm

I'd just be grateful its possible to open the eb for free, quit whining and be happy its not old man reskinned v100
lllllKllUllRllillSllUlllll

Postby ATABruce on Jan 30 2018, 3:52pm

Original_Belladonna wrote:
ATABruce wrote:The item also drops from the Chests that you get from your daily Legends and can open for free. You're correct that it is likely not feasible to b2b the Epic Battle, but if your Clan is opening their daily chests you should be able to run alongside your usual routine.

But the drop rate is extremely low. One daily chest will allow clans to only do one or two of the eb. That seems a little ridiculous considering it’s a new eb. Why wouldn’t you increase the drop rate for the item or have the item in the marketplace to buy with gold?

I don't think that's ridiculous! I think that's cool! It's an EB that pays well and can be done for free by everyone every so often as long as your Clan is active. Also it's only been a couple of hours, so I would say the drop rate is still up for debate. It's a Mythical item, yes. Does that mean it's rare? Yeah, but maybe not as rare as you're thinking. I'm curious to hear your feedback as the event progresses.
ATABruce
Game Designer

Postby masterchifchaf on Jan 30 2018, 3:53pm

The darkred colour text on the dark grey background is fairly hard to read, on android at least!
masterchifchaf

Postby Delphin on Jan 30 2018, 3:54pm

I like the artwork on those chests.

The plot could use a little work though ;)
Delphin

Postby Original_Belladonna on Jan 30 2018, 3:57pm

ATABruce wrote:
Original_Belladonna wrote:

I don't think that's ridiculous! I think that's cool! It's an EB that pays well and can be done for free by everyone every so often as long as your Clan is active. Also it's only been a couple of hours, so I would say the drop rate is still up for debate. It's a Mythical item, yes. Does that mean it's rare? Yeah, but maybe not as rare as you're thinking. I'm curious to hear your feedback as the event progresses.

I’ll message back in a couple of days to let you know. :)
Original_Belladonna

Postby ATABruce on Jan 30 2018, 3:57pm

masterchifchaf wrote:The darkred colour text on the dark grey background is fairly hard to read, on android at least!

Name a colour and it's yours.

Delphin wrote:I like the artwork on those chests.

The plot could use a little work though ;)

What kind of work? I'll pass on the feedback.
ATABruce
Game Designer

PreviousNext

Return to Events