The Covenant of the Harvest

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by [ATA]Caster, Oct 24, 2017.

1. Every year, when harvest season begins, you go down to the city and visit your subjects one house at a time.

Each household vows to work hard for you for another year, and in return, you swear to protect them...

It is an old custom whose origins are shrouded by the ages, and none can remember quite what it was you were meant to be protecting them from...

This year...your kingdom will remember...

NEW Epic Battle

New Premium Epic Battle Available ONLY during The Covenant of the Harvest until November 6th at 12:00PM PDT.

5 Challenging difficulties are available to provide challenge and reward to all sizes of players! Grab your clan and take on NEW EB

To start NEW EB you will need to use the required number of Aevum Circle Pieces which can be purchased in the Defense Section of the Marketplace for 1 Nobility Points each.

Each difficulty has it's own cost to begin, as follows:

NEW EB = 20 Circle Pieces
    NEW EB (Crushing) = 50 Circle Pieces
    NEW EB (Fiendish) = 80 Circle Pieces
    NEW EB (Murderous) = 130 Circle Pieces
    NEW EB (Diabolical) = 180 Circle Pieces

If your clan manages to complete this Epic Battle players will be rewarded with Royal Standard, Mido Gourd, Moonstone Havenrune, and if you're lucky, Wolfsbane Box.

Moonstone Havenrune

Moonstone Havenrunes drops as a reward from every Epic Battle completed during the event, with The Legend of Lycoan having the greatest drop rate.

Wolfhunter's Wraps can be earned from the main Legend and you can use Moonstone Havenrunes to upgrade its tier.

Increasing the Level on new Equipment

How do I level up my Equipment from 0-10?

Great question! Increasing Equipment Levels will only be available AT THE END OF THE EVENT. Each level increase will cost 1 Empowering - Moonstone Havenrune which is available as a reward at the end of the Event.

For each piece of equipment the cost to enchant are the same!:

Levels 1-10 cost 1 Empowering - Moonstone Havenrune

Levels 11-13 cost 1 Golden Empowering - Moonstone Havenrune

Event Exclusive Furnishing

During the course of this event you will be able to acquire Covenant of the Harvest exclusive Furnishings from Wolfsbane Boxes, Royal Wolfsbane Boxes and the Furnishing Store! Check out this forum post for the breakdown of our newest Furnishing Feature!

The event exclusive Furnishings will disappear from the Furnishings store at the end of the event but will continue to drop randomly from the Wolfsbane boxes.

And tarot cards?

What tarot cards?

2. Off to a good start.

3. Let's go!

5. I never got refunded for mine

6. I think this was wulfs eb idea from like 2014 .

7. The items aren’t combining

8. My clan did eb but no one was rewarded buns?

9. It's not that type of game.

10. More p2p ebs,when everyone that I know ticketed for regular new ones with support saying they are coming.Looks like there's no communication between support n the Devs,or are our illustrious support just outright lying.

11. No more p2p promos, bring back promos with better rewards if you don't opt out of pvp

12. Oh my god. Well done, Devs. You are sooooooo creative. Basically the same  as always with a different picture. Well done. Geniuses.

13. Exactly my thoughts

14. So ehm... When exactly dk we get those Wraps? OP says main legends, but it seems like I'm getting the item to upgrade them before I even get them? XD

Edit: Never mind, apperently I got them without the game telling me I did or the legends reward saying they're in there >.<

15. I don't feel its explained well that the blue moonstones can be used now in mage to upgrade the items tier. The bit about and green and yellow ones mentioned right after makes it confusing.

16. What tarot cards ?