The Covenant of the Harvest

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by [ATA]Caster, Oct 24, 2017.

1. Certainly feels a little like the end is nigh. Such a shame. The level of neglect at the mo is pretty horrific. No lb updates for 3 days, no new Legend, no upgrade of gloves no update on BR (not such a bad thing lol), no reply to feedback. Devs genuinely seem to have abandoned ship! Any chance you can try to reassure us Devs???

2. Brs updated today, that isn't really a valid complaint. Not the first time we've had 3 day brs.

3. ...I bet y'all keep spending money on it till the wheels fall off? Huh?

4. Nah. I reduced my spending a while ago. What’s the point?

5. Lie to me!! Tell me my KaW will be gooder

6. can upgrate the cloves. app says i dont have the cloves. still i have 5 moonstones.

7. I'm still missing rewards, support told me to wait but how/ long idk

8. Boss there never was a point ...that's my point 

game was great before HTE and all the money grubbing events hell was better people liked it better
    was much less complaining

9. Agreed. But Devs WTF??? The enchantment lvlvs on the gloves are a joke. Absolutely ridiculous how little the stats increase from lvl to lvl.

10. Stop buying the extra xtals, nobs and seals etc etc. until devs spend some time and effort in keeping KAW interesting. The faster their income drops the faster they will pull their finger out. After all It's their business and livelihood.

11. Pretty sure they've diversified at this point & making money elsewhere