The Covenant of the Harvest

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by [ATA]Caster, Oct 24, 2017.

1. And because of this travesty, no anacondas wanted some.

2. "No anacondas wanted some"...

Isn't that a song lyric?

3. Not one that I’ve ever heard.

4. Cause he likes Big butts and cannot lie

5. If I level up the equipment now then after the event use the other stone to change the tier do my levels remain the same?

6. My handwraps will not upgrade with the moonstone. I just get an error that says to many requested. Ata responded and asked if I was still having the issue. I said yes and haven't heard anything since.

7. Same problem here.

8. Can dev please don't run cards event on top of moonstones event in future? Too many things to collect. Halfway there are also furnishing features.
    Since hopping is never-ending, please introduce an Automatic entrance door filtered by MCS and blocked by banned list. Thks

9. Better call 1-900-mixalot and get to the bottom of this.

10. Bro sis? :O

11. When may we upgrade our event equip level?

12. After November 8th is very open-ended, maybe they could narrow it down a little. :roll:

13. Typical ATA. Two days past the 8th and still no previous eb eq upgrades available.

14. They didn't even specify the 8th here though. Just "at the end of the event"

Edit: found it, item description

15. Other game makers have been accused of using bait and switch tactics lately to make money, and while i don't believe anyone should point the finger. With every silent day that goes by you start to wonder.

16. Unable to upgrade event equipment, and now the BR didn't update on schedule? Is this the end?

17. Is this the endI hope not , what a waste of 6 years

18. ATA has a new game scheduled to come out on Nov 20th. Maybe they are to busy for KaW now. Shame to let their flagship game suffer...

19. KaW is fading fast, but all other ATA games have been trash since day one.