Re: Upgrading Equipment + Hygor's Lamps (last event)

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by [ATA]Charlie, Sep 23, 2017.

1. Hey everyone!

This post is aimed to be a quick summary answering some questions about upgrading equipment and Hygor's Lamps (both from last event).

Upgrading equipment

You will be able to use Solaureate Ingots until monday September 25th at 4:00 PM PST. That means any Basnath the Painweaver that is still ongoing can drop more (all other EBs do not now).

After 4:10~ PM PST on Monday September 25th, you will be able to use your Purple and Golden Empowering Solaureate Ingots to improve the LEVEL of the equipment you get!

Hygor's Lamps

These will also be in your inventory until Monday, September 25th at 4:00 PM PST. After which, we will be COVERTING your lamps in your inventory to Nobility at a rate of 1 Lamp to 5 nobility.

We were going to convert them to Aevum Circle pieces at the rate of 1 Lamp to 5 aevum pieces but we have decided to do nobility instead and let you spend it on whatever you would like.

That's all! We have been busy on releasing a bunch of new features (chests + trading!) so your patience this weekend is extremely appreciated. Hope everyone has a fantastic weekend!

2. Re: Re: Upgrading Equipment Hygor's Lamps (last event)

Support. Thanks ATA/Devs

3. Re: Re: Upgrading Equipment Hygor's Lamps (last event)

TGIF.

4. Thank you for continuing to convert them into nobility! It's really nice having that flexibility, I like having a few nobs to play around with.

5. support the nobs decision thanks devs

6. Re: Re: Upgrading Equipment Hygor's Lamps (last event)

It helps if some of us were able to buy the equipment from last event . They werent available in the marketplace for me the whole event . Tried to contact devs but surprise surprise no response

7. Re: Re: Upgrading Equipment Hygor's Lamps (last event)

The response by Devs/help used to be brilliant. I thought what an innovative and fresh approach. The last few months the response time is woeful if at all. Being busy w changes to KaW shouldn't mean neglecting questions or help / game issues. Sort this out guys it's becoming a joke!!!

8. 'COVERTING'
    ?

To convert in secret, perhaps?

9. Re: Re: Upgrading Equipment Hygor's Lamps (last event)

Trading now. So this game is becoming pimd2. Dam. Kaw has went downhill a lot. Way to make it boring.

10. Re: Re: Upgrading Equipment Hygor's Lamps (last event)

When is season wars?

11. Re: Re: Upgrading Equipment Hygor's Lamps (last event)

CheeChee, seasonal wars have been going on since the initiation of B2B events / Legends ๎’.

Seriously though, I'd like to know as well.

Happy KAW'ing all ๎‡

12. Re: Re: Upgrading Equipment Hygor's Lamps (last event)

Today

Also...why this thread

13. Re: Re: Upgrading Equipment Hygor's Lamps (last event)

Dev donโ€™t respond on the proper threads. Last thread they created about wars was almost a year ago.

14. Re: Re: Upgrading Equipment Hygor's Lamps (last event)

So how do you use the gold ingots? Used the purple, have gold just not sure it was explained well how to use them

15. Re: Re: Upgrading Equipment Hygor's Lamps (last event)

No special way to use them. If you have them then you just go to the mage and enchant away.

16. Re: Re: Upgrading Equipment Hygor's Lamps (last event)

Yeah that really doesn't work for me . . . We are talking the same ingots, right? The Solauraete Ingots which are gold, correct?

17. There are "solareute ingots" (which have a gold color), purple solareute ingots," and "gold solareute ingots." The latter allows you to upgrade your event eq lv11-13. The first was only used to tier-up your equipment and is now useless.