The Witchqueen's Pall

Wars, Contests, Events all run by the community team.

Moderator: Kingdoms at War

Re: The Witchqueen's Pall

Postby Kael_a_Wanderer on Sep 10 2017, 6:08am

After buying the greaves is there another need to collect Solaureate Ingots ?
Kael_a_Wanderer

Postby JackJohnny on Sep 10 2017, 6:42am

Kael_a_Wanderer wrote:After buying the greaves is there another need to collect Solaureate Ingots ?

Yes, you need the ingots to upgrade the greaves into a better version.
JackJohnny

Postby Resilient_FightingSwan on Sep 10 2017, 11:25pm

Bxx__aNaCondUa__xxH wrote:
desiderata wrote:
Bxx__aNaCondUa__xxH wrote:Why should we just keep spending when the app isn't being maintained,there's that much crap in our inventory we can't even tell what's what
anymore,also get some new servers.

And i havrnt been able to login for 4 hours on my phone cause of some server bs

The only thing the Devs are interested in now is the $$'s no interest in their product.

Re: when I search player names and then try look . It loads for a hour and nothing. They destroying osw so can make more off ebs :(
Resilient_FightingSwan

Postby xS_boaNaCondUa_xS on Sep 11 2017, 7:38am

I've no idea what ATA is trying to do every update just screws something else up,after the last one my side legend has vanished,droid tablet in use,it's as if they want ppl to quit this app,then they can say we never shut down you left.
xS_boaNaCondUa_xS

Postby IlIlI_____LT_____IlIlI on Sep 11 2017, 7:47am

JackJohnny wrote:
Kael_a_Wanderer wrote:After buying the greaves is there another need to collect Solaureate Ingots ?

I can not upgrade the greaves using the new ingots. When I check the upgrade information in Mage, it tells me to use bottled- beetle ingot for upgrading. (The bottled-beetle ingots are the items from old events). This is obviously a glitch.

I sent feedback to devs but got no response.
IlIlI_____LT_____IlIlI

Postby ALPHA__PsG_DoG__ALPHA on Sep 11 2017, 3:26pm

JackJohnny wrote:

How many times do you need to upgrade these till they're maxed ? What's the maximum level of Ingots needed ?
ALPHA__PsG_DoG__ALPHA

Postby zopiclone on Sep 12 2017, 1:22am

What a load of rubbish the ammount of items dropped on this new eb..very dissapointed devs
zopiclone

Postby xS_boaNaCondUa_xS on Sep 12 2017, 5:54am

ALPHA__PsG_DoG__ALPHA wrote:
JackJohnny wrote:

How many times do you need to upgrade these till they're maxed ? What's the maximum level of Ingots needed ?

If this follows the last one of this type around $2k running Murderous to get the initial ingots to get to lev 10.
Then another $1k running NK and hopefully get to 40k for the final uging ingots that are used in the final ugs,with no final stats given I'm not sure if the pants are worth it.
If the new ebs aren't run this event is basically worthless I've got the pants ug'ed 3 times and they are worse than any other pants I've got.
xS_boaNaCondUa_xS

Postby -grizzy- on Sep 12 2017, 1:59pm

So why doesn't the ee leaderboard and PvP leaderboards give any of this stuff to upgrade the equip? I remember last time they did...
-grizzy-

Postby llNElllMllillNllTlllNEll on Sep 12 2017, 3:30pm

-grizzy- wrote:So why doesn't the ee leaderboard and PvP leaderboards give any of this stuff to upgrade the equip? I remember last time they did...

Times have changed, the best equipment is now awarded to those who war the least and dont do any PvP... Just hit ebs lol
llNElllMllillNllTlllNEll

PreviousNext

Return to Events