The Witchqueen's Pall

Wars, Contests, Events all run by the community team.

Moderator: Kingdoms at War

Re: The Witchqueen's Pall

Postby -SofaKing- on Sep 14 2017, 2:53pm

Where is the gold dugorum key? It's says that you can use it to open the Basnath box. Can you get it with gold or do we have to pump money into absolutely everything? If you have to pay to play just charge up front instead of changing your app to vacuum out our wallets!
-SofaKing-

Postby Il-Entropic_Ronin-lI on Sep 15 2017, 2:13am

What will be done with lamps if we have excess after the event?
Il-Entropic_Ronin-lI

Postby lpokinuggg on Sep 15 2017, 2:55am

Does anyone know what We use the blessed tallow for? I've got 7K ish. What good is it?
lpokinuggg

Postby zopiclone on Sep 15 2017, 3:11am

Why does this new eb drops rubbish?? People would expect u to bring out something worth doing!! Very dissapointed
zopiclone

Postby Kezzer on Sep 15 2017, 3:51am

lpokinuggg wrote:Does anyone know what We use the blessed tallow for? I've got 7K ish. What good is it?

It's for a side legend
Kezzer

Postby Bxx__aNaCondUa__xxH on Sep 15 2017, 6:36am

Kezzer wrote:
lpokinuggg wrote:Does anyone know what We use the blessed tallow for? I've got 7K ish. What good is it?

It's for a side legend

Side Legends,they need to be increased new ones should automatically start once you complete the 3 levels.
Also the number of rai crests should substantially be increased its a joke that you need to complete a full set of three for enough for a build ug,that's if you are lucky.
LL crests should be removed from the main Legend and rai crests added there.
Bxx__aNaCondUa__xxH

Postby Kezzer on Sep 15 2017, 9:28am

Bxx__aNaCondUa__xxH wrote:
Kezzer wrote:

It's for a side legend

Side Legends,they need to be increased new ones should automatically start once you complete the 3 levels.
Also the number of rai crests should substantially be increased its a joke that you need to complete a full set of three for enough for a build ug,that's if you are lucky.
LL crests should be removed from the main Legend and rai crests added there.

Side legends come out automatically once they are released to everyone if you have completed the 3 levels from the previous one. If they came out as soon as you're done with the 3 previous levels were done it would make the later ones even easier.

Also the amount of OR plates you get is ridiculous already. A player your size is probably doing upgrades that are over 9t a go. That's 3t a side legend. That's ignoring all the other stuff you get. The balance is pretty damn good tbh.
Kezzer

Postby Infam0us on Sep 15 2017, 12:49pm

Il-Entropic_Ronin-lI wrote:What will be done with lamps if we have excess after the event?

Lmao why the hell would you have excess if you're using em to open the eb running NOW? 
Infam0us

Postby llNElllMllillNllTlllNEll on Sep 15 2017, 2:28pm

FlameAssassin wrote:
Il-Entropic_Ronin-lI wrote:What will be done with lamps if we have excess after the event?

Lmao why the hell would you have excess if you're using em to open the eb running NOW? 

If you dont use them, I'm pretty sure they will remain as excess duh
llNElllMllillNllTlllNEll

Postby cechag on Sep 16 2017, 7:19am

Where can I find these side legends where I can spend my Blessed Tallows?
cechag

PreviousNext

Return to Events