Update: Incorrect Drops at end of Legends September 7th

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by [ATA]Charlie, Sep 7, 2017.

1. There is still an event timer

2. @earthmother wont happen they will just jip off those players who havent yet been affected

3. I can has cheezburger nowz?

4. So we got a preview of what items are included in next event.

5. Issue still not resolved, 3rd sent and probably still get the same response. This is just not on for a game as old as this to still have issues like this every few weeks. In my last ticket, I asked only to be given what I've earned but overall, all players should be compensated fairly. It doesn't matter if they're big spenders or just play to interact with friends, the fact that people play this game, is why it's still operating, so all players should be rewarded on that basis. Kind regards, one unhappy player

6. This.
    The amount of Aqua and Inferno is by far Not enough to upgrade all the trash before transmuting it. Even when you do tnk.

Im wasting thousands of Aqua and Inferno to try Upgrade the rime moth Equipment for transmuting. It keeps on resetting on and on its just a joke.

7. Still waiting for my rewards to be fixed

8. it'd be great if you guys would sort the equip stat issues one of these days too. The 15k reward weapon, Pret Ustara, loses 100m atk defense when upgraded from lvl 1 to lvl 10? I've restarted and all that and stats still saying the same. can't be that hard to get fixed folks, it's been going on for a years worth of promos.

9. Hey  I still waiting on my rewards.

10. still getting server issues with my alts though lol

11. When are the drops going to be corrected, and new rewards issued for the missed ones? Deadline is past - I've done 2 tickets now, so its not like the issue isn't known

12. I haven't received anything either just keep getting fobbed off