Red Cross Hurricane Harvey Disaster Relief + 50% Promo

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by [ATA]Charlie, Sep 2, 2017.

2. Re: Red Cross Hurricane Harvey Disaster Relief 50% Promo

Unlimited xtal for eb generate faster $$$ since it come to donation. Why only xtal? Nob pt should be include too. 

3. Re: Red Cross Hurricane Harvey Disaster Relief 50% Promo

u realize ATA is a company and the fact that they are donating any of their earnings is gererous right...?

4. Thumbs up devs

5. 2nd story houses floated out. Entire lives on the curb. The complete loss of everything. One can only emphathize if not sympathize. In 5 days over the 800 YEAR flood prediction on the levies. 800 Years vs 5 days. They stopped the pooch on that one

6. Will they tell us how much as been raised?

7. Re: Red Cross Hurricane Harvey Disaster Relief 50% Promo

We can only hope for this. I live in Texas. The county east of us flooded but, there are folk in that county willing to give the best they can for those who are south of us because they've lost much more.

8. I will be spending $60 to help out hope all are safe now in Texas and my condolences to the family's that my have lost there love ones or there pets god bless

9. They have on prior fundraising events.

10. Re: Red Cross Hurricane Harvey Disaster Relief 50% Promo

FORUM SAYS 50% increase end sunday at 4pm. EB SAYS ENDS saturday at noon. WHICH IS IT?

11. Thank you ATA.

I always joke about your greed and wealth hoarding, but y'all always come through when it really counts.

12. Re: Red Cross Hurricane Harvey Disaster Relief 50% Promo

Support

13. I'm a bit surprised about this promo. The weather has caused serious damage to some states of the USA. A lot of people lost their homes. So the cause of this promo looks justified.

You know that the USA is one of the richest countries of the world. There are a lot of countries in Africa or Asia that also have a lot of damage due to weather conditions. Most of those countries are not considered wealthy. Maybe that I missed those promo's.

You would think that a rich country as the USA is capable to solve the problems of their citizens. At least i expect that of a rich country. Thats why I will skip this opportunity to donate.

14. Money might flow through this USA but people that have money don't just let it go. You don't become rich by giving away your money. Like it or not u become rich by hoarding more for yourself.

15. I didn't want to mention that right away, but its the same in every country. There are always people who pay the prize and we know which ones won't be among those.

16. Re: Red Cross Hurricane Harvey Disaster Relief 50% Promo

74% of gas stations are out of fuel in San Antonio, all because ppl panic. Stuck in San Antonio trying to get home.

17. I'm from Texas. I live 4hrs north of Houston and the main gas station there is now under water.

Even tho most towns in Texas will have gas on Sunday. My city won't receive gas till next Sunday. I've been walking to and from work just to save the little gas I do have.

And most importantly I have already done my part. Seeing how majority of the survivors are now in my city. I've already donated 4 yard trash bags of boys and girls clothes off, Along with food & Hygiene.

I love this post Charlie, but at the same time I'm thinking to myself, "Why didn't y'all do this for the Hurricane Katrina & Rita"?

18. Re: Red Cross Hurricane Harvey Disaster Relief 50% Promo

Is it reported unlimited xtals?

19. " ata why didnt you do a fundraiser 4 years beforr your game came out"

20. I'm wondering if those who are buying xtals "to help Houston" are idiots or hypocrites?