Red Cross Hurricane Harvey Disaster Relief + 50% Promo

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by [ATA]Charlie, Sep 2, 2017.

1. My frenny lost house, fb is pending. If I was waist high my KaW would be suspe died. If I could fly aid from HMRN or NGO I would.

2. Re: Red Cross Hurricane Harvey Disaster Relief 50% Promo

Lift xstal limit to really make a difference.

3. Re: Red Cross Hurricane Harvey Disaster Relief 50% Promo

It is lifted...

4. I haven't spend money on this game in a very long time...

9:17
    Bought the 6 xtal pack.

5. Im not sure letting a player make 384t in one eb is good. Or 4quad in 1 day is good for the game either....

6. Congratulations! $1.5 from your "donation" went to Apple/Google. Probably $1 went to sale tax. In the best scenario $2.5 is going to Houston. If you'd donate to Red Cross everything could go to Houston. And I'm sure they could give you a nice badge to wear it proudly if you'd ask them nice.

7. Re: Red Cross Hurricane Harvey Disaster Relief 50% Promo

But the Red Cross canโ€™t give him a crystal pack

8. There's always gotta be an idiot like Kael who makes Assumptions. Not everyone here in the U.S is Rich.We Struggle just like the Next person.

Prayers For Texas

9. I know warfrost but your country should be able to do repairs and help their citizens. In northern India there is a similar disaster and I haven't seen a promo for them. Thats not the first time this happens when weather destroys peoples homes.

10. ATA has done promos for disasters outside of the US. Research the game you are complaining about.

Majority of ATA Demographic is in the US (or at least a big part), therefore they would want to do a promo for the regions in which many of their players are from. It makes sense.

11. I know why ATA does promos that are concerning their main market. Basic marketing bro. Just felt the need to lay my finger on that ;-)

12. Re: Red Cross Hurricane Harvey Disaster Relief 50% Promo

Just extend this promo to Monday 2 pm PDT like you normally do ๎’

13. Re: Red Cross Hurricane Harvey Disaster Relief 50% Promo

Support, Not sure why they stopped it on a Sunday Maybe they have something else planned for tomorrow.

14. Re: Red Cross Hurricane Harvey Disaster Relief 50% Promo

It would be better to give to the victims directly. The Red Cross is shady money grabbers, it's shameless to call the Red Cross a charity.

15. Re: Red Cross Hurricane Harvey Disaster Relief 50% Promo

You should of extend this To Laborday.. Is Good To help thx

16. Re: Red Cross Hurricane Harvey Disaster Relief 50% Promo

I didn't get my badge for donating yet

17. Re: Red Cross Hurricane Harvey Disaster Relief 50% Promo

Usually takes about a week

18. Re: Red Cross Hurricane Harvey Disaster Relief 50% Promo

Thank you devs for supporting the hurricane victims by giving the kawmunity a way to donate as a group.
    Thank you everyone that donated, whether it was thru buying xtals or donating directly.

19. If I knew you were donating to the red Cross I wouldn't of bought anything.

20. Re: Red Cross Hurricane Harvey Disaster Relief 50% Promo

^

We at A Thinking Ape want to do our part to help the many victims of this disaster, all proceeds from the purchases of the following premium items in our games made between 4PM PDT on Friday September 1st and 4PM PDT on Sunday September 3rd to Red Cross Hurricane Harvey disaster relief.

Says right there in the op.