Red Cross Hurricane Harvey Disaster Relief + 50% Promo

Wars, Contests, Events all run by the community team.

Moderator: Kingdoms at War

Re: Red Cross Hurricane Harvey Disaster Relief 50% Promo

Postby Crewl on Sep 4 2017, 2:49pm

Thanks ATA and thoughts to all in the disaster areas.
Crewl

Re: Red Cross Hurricane Harvey Disaster Relief + 50% Promo

Postby monkey_poo on Sep 4 2017, 4:30pm

GraveLSA wrote:
POD_-MsSouthernRebeL-_KBID wrote:I'm from Texas. I live 4hrs north of Houston and the main gas station there is now under water.

Even tho most towns in Texas will have gas on Sunday. My city won't receive gas till next Sunday. I've been walking to and from work just to save the little gas I do have.

And most importantly I have already done my part. Seeing how majority of the survivors are now in my city. I've already donated 4 yard trash bags of boys and girls clothes off, Along with food & Hygiene.

I love this post Charlie, but at the same time I'm thinking to myself, "Why didn't y'all do this for the Hurricane Katrina & Rita"?

" ata why didnt you do a fundraiser 4 years beforr your game came out"

...should start a promo for the victims of Pompeii
monkey_poo

Postby I-crapped-my-pant on Sep 4 2017, 6:26pm

[ATA]Charlie wrote:As most of you are aware, flooding caused by Hurricane Harvey has caused extensive damage throughout Texas and in parts of Louisiana.

The death toll from the hurricane has already exceeded 40. Over 185,000 homes are estimated to have been destroyed by the flooding, and over a million Texans have been forced to evacuate.

We at A Thinking Ape want to do our part to help the many victims of this disaster, all proceeds from the purchases of the following premium items in our games made between 4PM PDT on Friday September 1st and 4PM PDT on Sunday September 3rd to Red Cross Hurricane Harvey disaster relief.

Party In My Dorm: Doctor's Notes (store packs only)
Kingdoms at War: Health Crystals (store packs only)
SMASH Monsters: Value Vials

Any player who purchases Health Crystals during this time will also receive a special achievement to signify their contribution to this cause. This achievement will be distributed early next week.

All Premium Epic Battles will also have plunder boosted by 50%. This promo will last until Sunday @ 4PM.

Note: This will apply to Parties started from this point forward.

If you would like to make your own contributions to the disaster relief efforts, you can visit the Red Cross donation site. Players in Canada can visit the Canadian Red Cross donation site.

Thank you for your support.

If you are truly concerned why not dip into that huge pile of cash you've made this year and give it to them ? Oh wait you want us the milk cows to pay for yet more things
I-crapped-my-pant

Postby Kezzer on Sep 4 2017, 11:13pm

^ Statless account lol. It's funny how many people forget that ATA is a business and need to make a profit. Making a promo like this generates a lot of money for the cause so what's the problem?
Kezzer

Re: Red Cross Hurricane Harvey Disaster Relief + 50% Promod

Postby monkey_poo on Sep 5 2017, 1:41am

Kezzer wrote:^ Statless account lol. It's funny how many people forget that ATA is a business and need to make a profit. Making a promo like this generates a lot of money for the cause so what's the problem?

When you say "the cause" are you referring hurricane Harvey? ...or generating more income for your overlords/slave masters? 
monkey_poo

Postby Kezzer on Sep 5 2017, 5:26am

monkey_poo wrote:
Kezzer wrote:^ Statless account lol. It's funny how many people forget that ATA is a business and need to make a profit. Making a promo like this generates a lot of money for the cause so what's the problem?

When you say "the cause" are you referring hurricane Harvey? ...or generating more income for your overlords/slave masters? 

Once again statless account. *Moonface*
Kezzer

Postby IIII-Vladimir-IIII on Sep 5 2017, 3:08pm

Kezzer wrote:Once again statless account. *Moonface*

Your account is lame too.
IIII-Vladimir-IIII

Previous

Return to Events