Double xtal limit weekend!

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by [ATA]Charlie, Jul 14, 2017.

1. From July 14th noon to July 17th noon the xtal limit will be doubled! Enjoy the ride and go wild, folks!

2. Genius idea, real game changer

3. Maybe release promo after ee war not during.

4. Is it double limit for eb as well? For example we typically are limited to 6 crystal for eb. Are we allowed 12 now?

5. nice to see ur more concerned about the events rather than the 100-200 players who crash every time they try to get on..

6. Although this is nice your recent promo weekends have ruined the idea of the new land/buildings being a gold sink.

7. I'm confused. Do you want all KaW activity to stop, regardless of the department working on it, until the folks who are already dedicated to fixing things complete their task - which they've pushed multiple updates for attempting to resolve things?

This is my question also.

8. Is there any sort of eb promo or just xtals?

9. Can we just have the ASW instead of all these promos?

10. Zta is going, that's officially a promo in and of itself.

ASW has traditionally been August or early sept, no? Chill.

11. What is that child doing?

12. Its due right about now but I suppose it wouldn't matter much if they waited till August.

13. @-grizzy-, didn't the ASW usually occur around the anniversary in September? I'm sure it changed if it did, just asking for knowledge reasons, since that's when I remember the ASW occurring.

I'll check myself on PC when I get home.

EDIT: Seems the past 3 years it was July 15, July 10, June 17. Then it skipped 2013 - but the War seasons were still in full effect that year. Let me go back to 2012..where I'm nigh certain the ASW was close to the anniversary, since we had the 2012 Summer Wars during the summer.

Assuming that's the case, then really the ASW can happen whenever. I wouldn't hold your breath over this one.

EDIT: 2012 ASW sign-ups were September 19th. Given everything going on towards debugging, and the features pouring in, I wouldn't expect it until closer or soon after the anniversary this year (especially since we've blown past recent dates).

14. I rememeber being kicked from the first ASW for being accused of being a feeder and they never gave me my badge lol

15. Love how you participating and everything as if you had idea of what's happening. You've been gone for years, limiting yourself to observe and would be a nice idea.

16. Don't diss corinthian like that, I value his opinion as should anyone. He is fair above all. Show some respect.

17. Alright, if you are having issues, this is what I was informed by one of the developers.

For this to work you need to have two devices.

1: use the main device and log out by visiting settings>>accounts>>delink device which would be in grey.
    2: it will now send you to the start up menu, login with using facebook or ata what your alt is linked too, this will sign your alt out of the second device, make sure it's up to date.
    3: now restart the app on the old Idevice and that should bring you to the start up menu, login using your alts information.
    4: log out on the main device and log back in using your main account information.

The crashing should then stop by then, this has worked for me and I have not had no issues.

make sure you are linked with both accounts with using different email addresses for the ata and different facebook accounts.

This should help.

18. Can we use more than 6 crystals in an eb?

19. eagle, what about those without 2 devices, ur suggestion basically is saying u can still get on kaw to log out which u cant.. settings and devices and disconnect is in kaw settings... you cant get in the kaw settings when you crash on the damn loading screen.

20. eagle ur basically saying to re download kaw. read what u put and that is literally what ur saying.. ur saying to link ur main to a diff device and link the alt to ur main device and then to switch back which is the exact same as redownloading the game..