Double xtal limit weekend!

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by [ATA]Charlie, Jul 14, 2017.

1. Lol. He knows how to get an idea of what's happening.

Not only that, hes talking about the padt, which he was pretty heavily involved in.

2. Here's an idea. How bout making some f2p promotions. Games gonna die cause it really appears like you only care about the $$$

3. The event is f2p.......

4. New ebs that don't cost real money to "open" if u will... how long has goth/lotl been around now?

5. B2b warbeasts was f2p. And while I say that somewhat tongue in cheek, the weapon from that event was one of the best we've seen.

6. Eb limit, daily limit, or both?

7. Are u aware the updated market u put on a few days now that players like me have no access to our gold/silver/box/items bcoz the functions SELL/BUY button not showing to the pictureon the bottom half,does not even slide to reach it.So how do u expect us now to spend does gold/silver/box.ATLEAST U KEEP ORACLE/ALCHEMIST/MAGE intact.

8. game still crashes on the loading screen into kaw.. check feedback devs theres no way its only me with this problem out of 20,000 people

9. Send an email to ATA.. they can help best on there when u can explain Ur issues fully

10. 20,000 people?? u mean 500 with 20-30 alts?? 

11. No there's indeed about 36 thousand players in kaw still