Double xtal limit weekend!

Wars, Contests, Events all run by the community team.

Moderator: Kingdoms at War

Re: Double xtal limit weekend!

Postby Tzshifter on Jul 14 2017, 12:46pm

What is that child doing?
Tzshifter

Postby -grizzy- on Jul 14 2017, 12:50pm

-SS-Thrawn-SS- wrote:
A10 wrote:Is there any sort of eb promo or just xtals?

Zta is going, that's officially a promo in and of itself.

FaRRAH_MoAN wrote:Can we just have the ASW instead of all these promos?

ASW has traditionally been August or early sept, no? Chill.

Its due right about now but I suppose it wouldn't matter much if they waited till August.
-grizzy-

Postby Corinthian on Jul 14 2017, 12:59pm

@-grizzy-, didn't the ASW usually occur around the anniversary in September? I'm sure it changed if it did, just asking for knowledge reasons, since that's when I remember the ASW occurring.

I'll check myself on PC when I get home.

EDIT: Seems the past 3 years it was July 15, July 10, June 17. Then it skipped 2013 - but the War seasons were still in full effect that year. Let me go back to 2012..where I'm nigh certain the ASW was close to the anniversary, since we had the 2012 Summer Wars during the summer.

Assuming that's the case, then really the ASW can happen whenever. I wouldn't hold your breath over this one.

EDIT: 2012 ASW sign-ups were September 19th. Given everything going on towards debugging, and the features pouring in, I wouldn't expect it until closer or soon after the anniversary this year (especially since we've blown past recent dates).
Last edited by Corinthian on Jul 15 2017, 12:35am, edited 3 times in total.
Corinthian

Postby Tzshifter on Jul 14 2017, 1:00pm

Corinthian wrote:@-grizzy-, didn't the ASW usually occur around the anniversary in September? I'm sure it changed if it did, just asking for knowledge reasons, since that's when I remember the ASW occurring.

I rememeber being kicked from the first ASW for being accused of being a feeder and they never gave me my badge lol
Tzshifter

Postby l1ll11llll__-Mr-Mr-__1ll1ll1ll on Jul 14 2017, 2:02pm

Corinthian wrote:@-grizzy-, didn't the ASW usually occur around the anniversary in September? I'm sure it changed if it did, just asking for knowledge reasons, since that's when I remember the ASW occurring.

Love how you participating and everything as if you had idea of what's happening. You've been gone for years, limiting yourself to observe and would be a nice idea.
l1ll11llll__-Mr-Mr-__1ll1ll1ll

Postby Tzshifter on Jul 14 2017, 2:08pm

Dimwit wrote:

Love how you participating and everything as if you had idea of what's happening. You've been gone for years, limiting yourself to observe and would be a nice idea.

Don't diss corinthian like that, I value his opinion as should anyone. He is fair above all. Show some respect.
Tzshifter

Postby YA-_Eagle_-FI on Jul 14 2017, 2:26pm

-HENRY- wrote:nice to see ur more concerned about the events rather than the 100-200 players who crash every time they try to get on..

Alright, if you are having issues, this is what I was informed by one of the developers.

For this to work you need to have two devices.

1: use the main device and log out by visiting settings>>accounts>>delink device which would be in grey.
2: it will now send you to the start up menu, login with using facebook or ata what your alt is linked too, this will sign your alt out of the second device, make sure it's up to date.
3: now restart the app on the old Idevice and that should bring you to the start up menu, login using your alts information.
4: log out on the main device and log back in using your main account information.

The crashing should then stop by then, this has worked for me and I have not had no issues.

make sure you are linked with both accounts with using different email addresses for the ata and different facebook accounts.

This should help.
YA-_Eagle_-FI

Postby ll__Bunny__ll on Jul 14 2017, 3:28pm

Can we use more than 6 crystals in an eb?
ll__Bunny__ll

Postby -HENRY- on Jul 15 2017, 3:24am

eagle, what about those without 2 devices, ur suggestion basically is saying u can still get on kaw to log out which u cant.. settings and devices and disconnect is in kaw settings... you cant get in the kaw settings when you crash on the damn loading screen.
-HENRY-

Postby -HENRY- on Jul 15 2017, 3:44am

eagle ur basically saying to re download kaw. read what u put and that is literally what ur saying.. ur saying to link ur main to a diff device and link the alt to ur main device and then to switch back which is the exact same as redownloading the game..
-HENRY-

PreviousNext

Return to Events