The Buried Continent Part III: The Trials of the Nakra

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by [ATA]Charlie, Jul 8, 2017.

1. A desperate plea for aid drives you and your armies further into this new subterranean continent.

Before you can delve very far, however, you suddenly encounter an evil infestation...and a proud people on the verge of extermination...

Equipment

For this event you won't have to worry about unique upgrade materials or unusual progression paths. All you'll need to upgrade them is good old Aqua and Inferno.

As you progress through Legends you will earn several Arms and Feet equipment and unlike previous events, you will get to keep them all. What will you do with all this equipment, you ask? TURN THEM INTO CHARMS? Maybe. Your call.

A New Legend Begins!

New Legends await! Tap the Legends button to begin.

Note: If you do not see any Legends, you may need to restart the app. And keep an eye out for new Legends that may appear throughout the week and as you progress!

2. Charms, you say? Hmm, says I.

I feel less bad that I'll finally be switching out my 2012 Victory Plates now. - although I'll need to finish upgrading them first.

3. I would turn them into charms, if I actually had a "Transmutation" area in my app :lol: No charming for me I guess

4. New event!!! Thank you

5. Tip: Mage>>swipe left.

6. No offense guys, but it's time to bring in a fiction writer with a lot of ideas.

7. The PvP event is broken. When you get to 5 things you don't get any rewards for it same with 10.

8. Can you please have the all reward tiers available to see? You don't know what the next tier is unless you complete the current one.

9. @firegirl16, that used to be the case under the manual events system. Is there any particular reason you need to see the next reward tier? Looking at the Legends system, it seems each reward tier just awards more of the same building plates, bars, etc. that previous reward tiers offered.

I'm not asking to be a downer - just figure the devs need a reason to dedicate resources beyond a simple request.

10. Are you guys gonna make more event specific ebs

11. I made over 1T by just using items. EB seems pretty dope to me