Legendary Weekend Challenge I!

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by [ATA]Charlie, Jun 23, 2017.

1. I agree

3. It does go all weekend. You keep doing tiers and it progressively gets harder as you go. If you fail then you go back down. Rinse and repeat. If you fail just go back and tap on the legend and tap on the button to start it back up.

4. I'm so confused, but at least it's something new so I can't really say anything yet

5. Pretty fun but the stats of the dwarven channeling stones seem a little low.. Alt been on rotwb train for 6 hours and has 135 of them.. Which only equals out to 135k each stat.. What about maybe changing the stats to 10,000 base each stat instead of 1,000?

6. ^^^ Or 50k/100k base stat for each

7. All I can say is that this is hands down the worst event in the history of kaw. It's a sad day when 700mcs accounts are hunting b2b warbeasts for a chance at 1250 silver bars. Congratulations dev team you've really outdone yourselves.

8. Well it's one way of lowering the amount of gold in kaw 

9. No, it's not.

10. Loads of big accounts doing trash ebs for 3 days instead of the big ebs they normally do? Lots of them do hte and this also allows smalls to compete. What more can you want

11. My take on this is you must pick which event you want to go for. Big EBs are better for the 2 week event but are impossible for the weekend event.
    Larger clans with huge players are not effected so much as the newbie clans.
    I prefer the pvp weekends myself, started playing about 4 months ago.

12. The only viable option to participate in both the main event n this weekend one is zta,but it'll be a expensive weekend,and once you have its ring maxed the agony chests become useless I opened 10 golden ones yesterday hoping for circles n chests but all they gave was ash.Also very few forgotten chests drop from it,although compared to the last legend chests are few n far between.
    This event is definitely a clan destroyer causing ppl to just keep hopping from clan to clan hoping to catch the tail end of eb's to get the numbers,this is definitely not the best event that has been given.

13. This is dumb

14. Unless you are running b2b zta's this event is counter-productive for growth,which I thought the devs were concerned with,but it's a choice for the community to make.

15. Devs encourage B2B ZTA = hey, this isnt fair. This game only caters to LB and we non paying players have no chance to catch up:/. Pls give a fair chance blah blah blah.

Encouraging Warbeast = hey, why are u making bigs hit warbeast. They dont last 10 seconds and its not prodcutive to growth. Hey this is a boring event. I rather hit zta hte or blah blah blah.

LMAOOO, suck it up people. Forever complaining

16. Aahhh an event aimed at those HTE ZTA clans nice one Devs, looking after your cash cows as usual

17. Promo not resetting clock next goal is 6 eb's in 40min. Seriously !

18. So apparently the weekend legends run for 24 hours each with a different type to complete. Each resetting at noon pst, so the timer won't pop back up to 3 hours if it's close to noon.

19. "Apparently". Even the mods have no damn clue what these apes are doing

20. Lol, just because we are mods doesn't mean we get knowledge ahead of time. It's a game. We play and find things out the same as you. :)