Legendary Weekend Challenge I!

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by [ATA]Charlie, Jun 23, 2017.

1. Any elaboration on these "hefty rewards"?

2. I agree with you on that.. but that's not the case in here

For the past 2 years Devs had been encouraging clan's hopping and mercing via their methodology of event that rewards those who keep hopping an eb to another

only s6 was an exception for that.. and now even ee environment is quite dead lately

3. What are the rewards please

4. Where are rewards please where's is leader board???

5. I see the timer is 3 hrs that reset when complete 6/6, what happens when I go to sleep?

6. This doesn't make much sense to me. This only rewards trains, which should be discouraged, rather than encouraged.

7. Where's the LB??

8. I'd like some help I'm all sorts of confused does anybody have any idea why we are all doing warbeast and collecting these things?

9. It's because of the time constraints for these weekend events,each tier requires higher eb completions in less time,the devs haven't taken the 15 mins wait times into consideration.
    It's all about the $ these events

10. I understand that but it looks like if you're not top 1k you get nothing at all so I'm wondering why we are doing crappy EB's not knowing if we are even in the top 1k I'm completely lost by this event. Is their a max tier for the scrolls? How many of these pointy turd looking things does one have to collect for it to be relevant?

11. Hope devs plan on letting us know..? Or atleast letting us knowing our position on this LB?

12. Yes it's pointless for big screen the drop ship would be low also the gold,they would be over too fast and combine that with wait time you will really fall behind in the main event.All for a 'hefty reward' that's not even explained.

13. Charlie you lied, you said this Legend would go all weekend

It only goes for 3 hours then you fail and have to start over

You didn't even explain anything, someone needs to fire you seriously

I finished 2 eb in 3hrs and got nothing for it, and have to start over...

You people are really confused, get it together Charlie

14. Anyone else's stones not stacking? I only have one when I should have a total of 9.

15. If you haven't noticed, the three hour timer resets

16. Same

17. No idea where they go only 1 shows in the permanent equip but where's my other 8 they aren't in the inventory

18. There is a visual glitch and it appears to be on android devices. Rest assured your account details internally do show the correct amount. A fix is being looked into.

19. Actually Mogi, thats not so, a clan that runs goth on regular bases kills a pig eb in mins or less, so even loyal peeps will get frustrated and leave because only 10 or so would get hits on the eb.

So I agree totally with Frozen, and think devs should try to come up with a event that supports clan loyalty and not a event that, in the devs eyes, seems to be based more about getting peeps to spend on circles, seals, horns, or crystals. I dont mind spending what I can but what it comes down to is spend to play or hop around without loyalty to a home clan to make the collection in times required, which I dont tend to do either.

And the person that said this is for smaller peeps and or clans, thats not so either as they dont finish the smaller ebs in time required either.

20. LOL