Legendary Weekend Challenge I!

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by [ATA]Charlie, Jun 23, 2017.

1. Actually the silver bars makes this very productive in terms of growth if you are a medium/small sized player with not a lot of funds to throw at zta/hte. The B2B WBs were a good way for lower end people to have a chance at getting some good growth and items if they worked hard enough. The second part of this event is now making all that hard work pretty counter-productive though. All that work/time that many of the lower/medium builds spent on getting into the leaderboards is now irrelevant because of their lacking the funds to run hte/zta will result in them falling drastically behind.

2. but its wb

3. For the past 2 years Devs had been encouraging clan's hopping and mercing via their methodology of event that rewards those who keep hopping an eb to another

only s6 was an exception for that.. and now even ee environment is quite dead lately

What more we want?

we want fun.. we signed up on giving Devs money for the game we used to have.. not this current thing where ee wars are dead and clan loyalty is being harmed by every new event/decision

4. Says the person in a b2b zta/hte clan

5. Worst idea ever, and ATA have had some stinkers. Get everyone to hit tiny ebs, we are constantly waiting for them to start, missing them all the time. Clan loyalty completely out the window. And for what? The chance we'll miss the lb and get nothing for it? Terrible terrible terrible idea.

6. Please reconsider stats of the perm items.. 4k combined stats is useless.. Top lb will only get about 4m/8m combined stats, which is nothing!!

7. Any idea when it will be possible to collect?

8. Better than nothing

9. The only thing I liked out of that challenge was the free crystal I recently got, thanks!! :). Well it was kinda funny watching high stat players running warbeast trains I suppose as well. Devs please consider coming up with a challenge that promotes clan loyalty instead of clan hopping, I know this was obviously geared to promote zta/hte/rotwb it seemed but of course those that won't or can't constantly spend will always try to find away around it, and this type of event or challenge will never promote clan loyalty.

10. I haven't got the slightest clue what to do on this event??

11. Without the 15 minute wait time between eb's this could be good. Get rid of it pls. You've been asked enough times.