The Buried Continent Part I: Troggub's Maw

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by [ATA]Caster, Jun 9, 2017.

1. You have saved your kingdom and protected your people…but your descent has only just begun…

Your scouts have uncovered the source of the strange creatures who have been appearing at night to poison your troops and terrorize your subjects.

You march now with your armies to the entrance of a newly discovered system of caverns in the Lowlands, there to put to the sword the remainder of the beings and end their fiendish incursion into your kingdom.

However, you soon discover a seam of evil that runs far deeper than you could ever have imagined…

Equipment

For this event you won't have to worry about unique upgrade materials or unusual progression paths. All you'll need to upgrade them is good old Aqua and Inferno.

As you progress through Legends you will earn several Helms and Shoulders and unlike previous events, you will get to keep them all. What will you do with all this equipment, you ask? Only time will tell...

A New Legend Begins!

New Legends await! Tap the Legends button to begin.

Note: If you do not see any Legends, you may need to restart the app. And keep an eye out for new Legends that may appear throughout the week and as you progress!

2. Cool story bro

3. You're the worst...

4. SCARYYYYY!!!!!!

6. Main Legend is PVE. That won't always be the case. There will be new Legends throughout the event that will contain PVP elements though so you can smack your buds.

7. Can we get stats

8. "As you progress through Legends you will earn several Helms and Shoulders and unlike previous events, you will get to keep them all. What will you do with all this equipment, you ask? Only time will tell..."

Could it be? Maybe can we combine them with other stuff? Please Please Please

9. When is iOS 11 compatibility update coming? The iOS 11 Beta makes KaW act funky.

10. I can't see any equip period @t2 lol

11. Will there be banners for this one?

12. ty, unlike the rest of these whiny kids, I enjoy the constant events :)

13. Why did we go back to aqua and inferno, I like the other items

14. Thanks for the update! I triggered my own Legends!

15. I do also. The SB rewards allow for faster growth. I mean, once at 15k event items, you'll have around 9T or 10T in sb. Not a bad deal IMO. Free extra gold for playing the game!

16. Why does the moldering key offer serums?

17. Now that we have to fate's boon chests ..a 25% and a 5% ... which one will the fate's key open ?

18. Opens your highest % first, and if you use a second one before the first expires it will REPLACE the old (presumably higher) spell.

19. Lol