A Plague of Riddles - Equipment

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by [ATA]Charlie, May 26, 2017.

1. I just downloaded the new update it still wont work for me

2. It looks like you don't quite have the latest version. Note that it may take a while to update on the Google Play Store.

3. on ios there is puzzling fangs option in legends. There is no such thing on android. explain plz

4. All my accounts are on Droid but I can't find any reference for them on any active legend.

5. When I hit the exclamation the writing for hints appears over the original writing on the page and I can't read a thing

6. My fang legend disappeared and i now am no longer collecting them.

7. You'll have to wait you have collected enough of them for today.

8. Did you even read what i wrote? I had the legend, now i dont. It isnt letting me collect them.

I really wish people would read.

10. Umm yes its like 100% same as pimd you'll be able to collect more when a new day starts can you read?

11. Same rinse and repeat events just in a different skin. Only thing different you did was shun your pc base by not including them in the event. Congrats to the devs for decreasing its ever shrinking player numbersī€Ž

12. To elaborate further it stops at the 800 tier where you get the permanent item you will be able to collect more tomorrow. I suppose its so people don't complete it all in one day please don't be so rude to people that took the time to reply to your message cheers have a good day.

13. I love this and all.. But it has waayyyyy to much influence of events. I think they should stay but be weekly "bounties" shall we call it. Like you cab collect up to 40k like events but after a week they refresh and different one. And make equipment drop once/if you make it to 40k and upgrade with aqua and inferno

14. I just downloaded latest update. There are still no fate boon key and still no Victor key available in the marketplace

15. Also I'm seeing alot of people are being given tomes through glitches. 600 from a glitched legends quest. Dropping in excess from war. How is this fair at all? How is this going to be fixed and balanced for all players?

16. There was an issue with war rewards earlier today. Wars will no longer drop Tomes (that was a mistake) and players who did receive Tomes from Wars have had their equipment reset, their Tomes removed, and have been compensated the War progress they should have received as well as any legitimate Tome progress from Legends they earned. There is no glitched Legend.

17. I had already downloaded the update and waited 24 hours before I even commented. Many others were saying they had received everything I was asking about. One thing I find is this. Apple users get things faster. Android products get them, but slower. PC? Even slower. Very unfair and inconstant.

18. That isn't true. When I try to collect rewards, I get a message saying it failed to add the items to my inventory. So Idk if it actually added them or not because I didn't count them up beforehand. Also I have seen these missions state the goals incorrectly. For example, commander brynnan mission says to collect 2 bloody crowns. When in fact the requirement is three. Also, I really dislike that I can't look ahead to the higher reward tiers to decide if doing this is worth it. This setup makes it very difficult to set a goal to achieve.

19. It took a while, but all seems to be working as it should. I want to thank you, but everyone playing the game should be treasured equally. 1 update equals 2 or 3 from some. Not fare gameplay at all.

20. Meaning, it seams this game is device sensitive. Very uncool.