A Plague of Riddles - Equipment

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by [ATA]Charlie, May 26, 2017.

1. Equipment is stuck on loading !

2. As you enchant the equip it will change to the next tier equipment upon several enchants :)

3. Pretty much devs lied, havent reset anyone with a max chestplate on day 1, its garbage and horrible customer service

4. Jcole is a perfect example. Max chestplate on day 1 due to a glitch

5. And idc if the devs are irked. Im a paying customer the devs need to worry less about hitting up their bank and seeing if the funds have transferred and more about being transparent

6. Does anyone have the Cuisses of the Salamander already? Curious about the stats and place they take on the equipment location...

7. Just equipped them for you.

8. Way to go ATA you've successfully alienated pc only players. I'm not an alt, never had an alt. You're on your way to pushing pc users right out of your game. Thanks for nothing!!!!

9. Just checked them. Ty

10. I collected my reward for collecting 800 puzzled fangs but didn't receive the strange spearhead equipment and am unsure if i received building tokens

11. The spearhead is a permenant item. It's not able to be equip'd. You can view your permanent items toward the bottom of your profile.

To check your crestplates, they are also toward the bottom of your profile. Just click profile and scroll down until you see them!

Happy KaWing :)

12. I posted on page 8 of this forum about PC access to Legends, and am Thankful for the response provided by Bourbaki, which is a lot more than Thinking Ape have done despite a number of e-mails I've sent to their customer support. I also have a couple of accounts on tablets, but if the PC version is to be cast off like this, then I'll pull all accounts, and retire altogether from the game. I've spent quite a lot of real money over the years I've played this game, but the arrogance and patronising ways of the developers during this time is now really too much. So much for customer loyalty.

I would like to think that Thinking Ape may respond to this in a positive light, but am not holding my breath.

13. Nice! Great stats on the equipment!

14. Loooool
    Bye, Felicia.

15. It seems devs are intent on killing off PC participation, and from reading this forum there seems a bias towards IoS against android.
    It would be nice if they could issue a clear statement regarding the future development of this game and whether different platforms will retain equal access and functionality.
    Oh, and an apology to PC users.
    Will they?
    Nah....

16. Response that just appeared to my post above:

You can only activate Legends and collect the rewards from your device. However, you can use PC to collect event items. (There was a little more, but this was basically it).

So they're still not interested in supporting PC's, though I would guess that there are plenty of PC users out there, who in the past have been very supportive of, and supplied finance to Thinking Ape, effectively paying their wages.

Unless there is a rethink soon, this is one customer who won't be paying anything more into their business, from any account.

17. No worries, it's already been reset, the people you see with the breastplates now are people who have actually gotten to 40k serum.

18. Yup noticed earlier appreciate ya

19. Yup. Just like me. 100% legit

20. Have you ever considered that the devs are trying to phase out one of the biggest problems to this game... Bots and scripters!

The PC version leaves to much room for players to abuse TOS!

If your not happy with it then you must be abusing the system to be so reliant on the PC version!

Kaw works on most phones even old phone versions, so no excuse to not play on mobile device!

Get over it and so being butthurt!