A Plague of Riddles - Equipment

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by [ATA]Charlie, May 26, 2017.

1. Lol , funny how devs state there is a choice of equipment. What am I supposed to do stop at arm guards because I need them ? Or keeping going for more land n useless cuisses or breast plates that were in last event . Don't get me wrong appreciate the gold n builds but there is no choice w equipment

2. Just stop using the book that changes the equipment....

3. Damn devs, can ya'll just release the full stat information for once? sucks i just ug'd from a max tier ring to the lowest tier vambrace and will lose stats using it rather than my current arms & i could be gaining from the ring over my current, if u're going to make these eq's one time rewards u need to release the details so we can make better choices...i'm mean y even keep us guessing... to see how annoyed we get when we realise we wasted our time chasing the extra?

4. Just shut up

5. HAHAHAHHAHA RAGE ON

6. HELLO DEVS, MODS,
    THIS EVENT IS OVER BUT I DID NOT RECIEVE MY EVENT REWARDS.
    PLEASE SETTLE ISSUE. THANKS

7. The devs would need to handle the issue as mods can't fix game issues if they arise, please send in a support ticket and they'll be more than happy to help you out :)

8. Where. Is the equipment?

9. Come on now... We can't have any sort of a break any longer. Really getting tired of this.

10. what rage?...fairly simple post to understand really...annoyed enough but not raging lol...u must live in a fairly sheltered world bud.

11. Whens eq gonna be available to upgrade?

13. Seems dumb that eqe need to wait to enchant this long

14. People are still converting between tiers. It's the sane for all events of this style.