A Plague of Riddles - Equipment

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by [ATA]Charlie, May 26, 2017.

1. hi i play on computer and no legends button showing.

2. Currently​ the legends feature is only for mobile devices. I'm not 100% sure if or when it will come to pc.

3. I mean I still play on mobile if I'm away from my PC, but being that I spend most on my time on PC, I just feel more comfortable with my mouse and keyboard. It also just feels faster and much easier to war in my experience when playing from PC (can also track easier, and have a copy/paste list to navigate to targets quicker).

4. I'm not saying the PC system is completely bad...I too war from PC. However too many players abuse PC and PC is much more difficult to control.

Also if you track and war from PC you would agree that botting hurts this game and takes away real playability. I mean how can you expect to war against a botting clan that u can't hit a single regen and you constantly leak because they hit you 15 times per second.

If everyone was on a mobile platform war alone would become an even playing field and require more speed and skill.

I am honestly for the decommissioning of the PC platform. Even though I love to war from PC!

5. How can you get The rest of The equipment? I Only or ring, can you please explain better, Thank you

6. Upgrade your ring in the alchemist and it will transform into other equipment

7. That only artificial, don't take it seriously , play within your pocket.

8. is the "Legends" not working on PC, I have an account on ATA, and Kong and do not see a thing nor any Items. My account on portable devise [phone] has no problem getting Items and the rewards from "Legends"....

9. The picture of the new equipment only says "LOADING..." constantly to almost any person who has observed it. Will this be resolved anytime soon?

10. Legends are not available on pc

11. Bot abuse isn't a good reason to not have future updates for the PC. It's pretty simple to detect the bots and ban them which ATA should be doing. One of the top browser games, Runescape, has been doing it for many years already. Heck, I can go to the list of top EB times and usually find small groups running HTE trains with a handful of people doing 400-500 actions a minute.

12. Other then the rewards not showing in nf which I'm sure is an easy enough fix I must say I'm overall pleased with the legends update. Just one thing, it seems we'll be getting A LOT more items in profile pages/equip/marketplace options. Perhaps a good time to give serious thought to something a lot of ppl have voiced already. Some kind better/more organized interface for these. Or a way to remove items for being shown. A junk box if you will to store your clutter in. Otherwise looking good

13. "Should" being the key word there.

14. im on pc. are you guys working on event tier rewards for pc accounts? cuz i go to event and all i see are top 100 rewards. gotta log on to iphone to get the tier rewards

15. Bump the bump

16. This event drop some permanent items too. Good stuff n u don't have to wait until event end to collect silver bars ;))

17. These sbs dont matter much unless u are a newbie..

Meaningless for abyss land build complete peeps..
    Persons have to wait literally till end of events to be able to upgrade.

As we dont get osmon tokens, very hard to upgrade in osmons.

18. Until you get to level 10 in OR it's really not that hard. After that point yes upgrading gets difficult. Ken you aren't up to 25 level 10 on OR yet so you have no idea what hard is ;)

19. What's up with the last tier equip? It doesn't show up been like this since day 1 any fix on the way?