Your Legend awaits!

Wars, Contests, Events all run by the community team.

Moderator: Kingdoms at War

Re: Your Legend awaits!

Postby W32xRD on May 29 2017, 11:50am

When will we be able to convert building tokens for free? :(
W32xRD
 
Posts: 1079
Joined: Mar 1 2014, 6:39am

Re: Your Legend awaits!

Postby Kael_a_Wanderer on May 29 2017, 2:14pm

I find annoying that I have to open legends on my phone to get rewards like ears. If I hit some hte on my PC it doesn't count. Would be nice to fix that
Kael_a_Wanderer
 
Posts: 162
Joined: May 6 2012, 3:48am

Re: Your Legend awaits!

Postby Tzshifter on May 29 2017, 3:54pm

Kael_a_Wanderer wrote:I find annoying that I have to open legends on my phone to get rewards like ears. If I hit some hte on my PC it doesn't count. Would be nice to fix that

The whole update was to make sure that doesn't happen so it wont be getting changed anyime soon
Tzshifter
 
Posts: 1124
Joined: Jan 30 2017, 12:24pm

Re: Your Legend awaits!

Postby XMAS_Poo on May 30 2017, 12:57am

Shift3r wrote:
Kael_a_Wanderer wrote:I find annoying that I have to open legends on my phone to get rewards like ears. If I hit some hte on my PC it doesn't count. Would be nice to fix that

The whole update was to make sure that doesn't happen so it wont be getting changed anyime soon

Um, Bruce said

While you won't be able to collect Legends rewards if you ONLY play on PC, if you have access to a phone/iPad/iPod/etc then you should be alright. You will still be able to make progress on the PC after triggering a Legend on your device. You'll still have to wait to get home to collect your rewards, but that's still better than waiting the usual two weeks
XMAS_Poo
 
Posts: 202
Joined: Jul 9 2014, 3:42pm

Re: Your Legend awaits!

Postby Dave on May 30 2017, 1:20am

Bluestack is an Android emulator I'm not sure if the rules in kaw tou. I don't actually use it on my laptop as it slows down and I have devices for all accounts. But if it's legal in kaw then I'm sure you can collect legends that way.
User avatar
Dave
Moderator
 
Posts: 1313
Joined: Jan 3 2013, 11:39am

Re: Your Legend awaits!

Postby W32xRD on May 30 2017, 3:26pm

Ooooh new lands.
W32xRD
 
Posts: 1079
Joined: Mar 1 2014, 6:39am

Re: Your Legend awaits!

Postby Shadow_Hammer on May 30 2017, 4:42pm

XMAS_Poo wrote:
Shift3r wrote:
Kael_a_Wanderer wrote:I find annoying that I have to open legends on my phone to get rewards like ears. If I hit some hte on my PC it doesn't count. Would be nice to fix that

The whole update was to make sure that doesn't happen so it wont be getting changed anyime soon

Um, Bruce said

While you won't be able to collect Legends rewards if you ONLY play on PC, if you have access to a phone/iPad/iPod/etc then you should be alright. You will still be able to make progress on the PC after triggering a Legend on your device. You'll still have to wait to get home to collect your rewards, but that's still better than waiting the usual two weeks


Yes, but you have to accept/activate each legend on a mobile device before you can make progress on a PC. I think the original commenter is finding it specifically annoying for the extra little side quests like the fangs and ears.
Shadow_Hammer
 
Posts: 37
Joined: Feb 17 2014, 11:34am

Re: Your Legend awaits!

Postby X-GreatEmperor-X on May 30 2017, 11:15pm

When is the update coming out(the new lands and stuff)
X-GreatEmperor-X
 
Posts: 47
Joined: Jun 19 2012, 10:45pm

Re: Your Legend awaits!

Postby _Azgaroth_ on May 30 2017, 11:38pm

I expect them to come with an update like that at the same time events usually start/end, so in about 11.5 hours from now.

Remember, ATA headquarters are in Vancouver, pretty sure it's like 1 am over there atm lol
_Azgaroth_
 
Posts: 111
Joined: Aug 8 2012, 4:21am

Re: Your Legend awaits!

Postby fiber on May 31 2017, 6:51am

Looks good just hurry up with those new lands srry i can't wait 
fiber
 
Posts: 7
Joined: Oct 28 2014, 3:40am

PreviousNext

Return to Events

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests