Your Legend awaits!

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by [ATA]Caster, May 25, 2017.

1. Tiers. Just keep gradually completing legends and you'll find out more...

2. Ah, cool, that should work just fine. As long as the time and effort (and xstals/seals/nobs/etc) spent on the PC get counted for, I don't really care when I collect the goodies at the end.

Thank you!

PS. That angry girl gif is the funniest thing I've seen in weeks.

3. You can't use bots if it isn't on PC witch makes it fair for the rest of us

4. My alt is on pc, pretty sure many have only Pc acount.

So you are saying i cant do legend on Pc. WTH, are you drinking and writing program or what ?

5. I've never used bots, or alts... Only really play on pc, guess I'll look for a new game then... Thanks for nothing ATA

6. Go to options on your phone, click account, and delink account. Log in with other account for legends. Bam.

7. I also have a PC only main. I started playing 7 years ago on pc account.

8. So.... PC warriors get....... You fill in the blank

9. Yes to both. While we would love to support PC day and date, focusing on mobile will allow us to develop more features faster. You can read more about it in the "Legends Coming Soon!" thread.

10. Cool stuff!

11. Thank you.

12. Go to options on your phone, click account, and delink account. Log in with other account for legends. Bam.[/quote]

Is that allowed? TOU and all that?

13. Except the "features won't be available to everyone

14. I would assume it would be to keep people that have PC only accounts.

(Sorry if I misspelled the quote, something weird happened when I first posted.)

15. The people that play on kongregate... Their account useless now then? Since can't even log into it on a device.

You've put a good number of your player base to 1 side at least give them the old style events with exactly the same rewards as this legend thing.

16. Does e wars drop Legend items? If not, this will kill e wars

17. Confirmed EB drop?

Sounds like mini events in the form of missions, no complaints here 

Are there any EB'S confirmed to drop either the tincture or philtre yet?

18. My alt is on pc, pretty sure many have only Pc acount.

So you are saying i cant do legend on Pc. WTH, are you drinking and writing program or what ?[/quote]

Yes to both. While we would love to support PC day and date, focusing on mobile will allow us to develop more features faster. You can read more about it in the "Legends Coming Soon!" thread.[/quote]

Guess many will boycott kaw, u should think of all users.
    Pc users has too many disadvantages.
    1. We have to scroll whole list to see message
    2. We dont get free speakers and more..
    3.And now legends.

If not interested in making pc version, remove kaw for pc..

19. Yes, you will notice there is a Legends War leaderboard. May see it after relogging in.

In a way they are similar to Quests, but they allow for more interesting tasks and better rewards.

20. Worst case scenario for PC accts, at least run regular events like what we are used to if you don't wanna implement Legends into it.
    Otherwise PC accts are gonna get left behind very quickly without SB and equipment, not to mention a huge disadvantage for selecting a particular device on which to play the game (pie that is still "supported"..not really tho)