Dwarven Chests + Osmon Rai Crestplates!

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by [ATA]Charlie, May 20, 2017.

1. Clearly missing the point, you're a pathetic infividual. You completely ignored what I said and just kept on spitting nonsense with your tiny brain lmao. So sad. I am getting my years in a cpl of days, the events give free xtals, hard to believe I am f2p? K :lol: I do have a well paying job and I can easily afford these boxes, but what do I get for it, some virtual items that mean nothing irl? I'll keep my money ty. Once again you're bragging about money while all you really are is a sad individual, smack talking on a phone game. I pity u, I really do. Must have a sad life

2. They got down payments to pay haha

3. Pay to win. But not pay to play. If I had the cash no doubt I would spend a little, however I can't justify spending any money in kaw right now. That's my choice but I shall still play. The rewards are very good in comparison to other others.

This game has always been about choice. No one has forced anyone to purchase.

4. Wow so i have to pay for everything... Great.

5. I think they had to down size the workforce when redstar left haha

6. Re: Dwarven Chests Osmon Rai Crestplates!

So u have to spend money to grow! Damn dev's nothing's free anymore ! I got boxes but need nobles to open! Hmm I rather not open any of that's the case! But happy kawing everyone

7. Re: Dwarven Chests Osmon Rai Crestplates!

I think your growing nicely with that sort of eb history lol.

I think the devs are trying to gift there staff with brand new audi R8s as bonuses so it will only get worse 

8. Re: Dwarven Chests Osmon Rai Crestplates!

This ^

I honestly don't even see the point of that event. Wouldn't even call it an event...

Just do a black Friday sale for 5 days and you'll have anyone happy instead of such a hidden (it's not even hidden) spending lottery event. I might spend some of my spare nobs to open a 10 nob chest, but I certainly won't buy new nobs to just throw them at a 1.000 nob chest lottery. You are slowly crossing psychological spending barriers even for people with 10 mpg cars willing to spend 100$ for a good bottle of wine.

9. Just purchased the 30nob chest and got 140 circles, seems like a good deal.

@Star, I spend a lot on ZTA every weekend and passes and I'm ranked 5.5k ish. Then again, this account was 30m cs 2 months ago.
    Contrary to what naysayers have been saying since 2011 about how the game is dying, It's going on as it always as. Players quit, new players come in, people continue spending and life goes on.
    You've been whining about KaW for a long time now, if it's such a strong matter of contention and angst for you, why haven't you quit?

It's obvious why ATA is offering these discounts and OR tokens, the new lands are coming out soon. They were slated to release in Jan, it was pushed to May on the community's request. Either way, ATA is offering players that are not BC, to get faster land upgrades in with better bang for your buck! Did you see the 5-10 seal/ZTA chest offer?

I'm not going to say no to a discount, these are some great offers at the moment.
    I'm sure non BC and BC spenders will appreciate it. Why pay full price when ATA is offering discounted deals?
    While non spenders shouldn't have a problem with it anyway, because it doesn't affect their play/game style at all.

What Dave said, you wanna spend? Go ahead.

You don't? Cool story.
    Either way, you can still play and enjoy the game at a pace you want.

I'm not going to dictate or berate someone on how they should spend or not spend their money.

10. Well to sum it up.. we need to know if there is going to be any major game improvements like u keep promising so wheb and if we want to spend we would have some assurance that we aren't being cash cows milked happily ever after

Cuz so far all u have been doing is releasing another money grab

Need to know where u stand on this devs

11. Exactly

12. exactly why should I spend 20$to 30$ to open a box or eb for that matter if you look at the out come the rewards are just not worth it and a waste of time I am an adult with bills to pay spending a few dollars to help support the game I enjoy was ok but not when it comes barreling into rl and can cause a huge loss to my personal life . Sorry devs this is just way to high of a price . This does not make the game more enjoyable for all players at all ...

13. Re: Dwarven Chests Osmon Rai Crestplates!

I don't mind the spend to win model. But as a free 2 play guy it is kind of discouraging that there isn't even a 1 in a billion extremely rare drop for something free. I mean the devs could have at least acknowledged that this event excludes a huge part of the game community. It is the occasional spenders and f2p members that fill out this community and allow the kaw economy to exist.

14. After my main was banned a few years ago . i have always since had the mindset that i wont spend money on the game . Because who knows history could repeat itself and i lose the next account also. i didnt spend much anyway i cant afford to do it. And when hte is on i just dont go in the eb. I though do buy nobility for speakers which i prefer to do anyway. i dont care to have massive stats. But right now i have 7 crux chests and 5 crystals all given for free in this last event and the free gifts they do when logging in . So really how i see it that with all the silver bars we win for giving nothing except your time to play the game.Right now i cant complain at all because i dont have to do much to advance in the game with all these freebies.So i dont mind to pay £1 for 10 nobility to open up the box because ive had a few good drops lately. Plus i do lots of quests when i am clanless so have won lots of free nobility .you win some and you lose some. i opened a 10 nobility chest earlyier and won the gold plunder bonus spell.So i am happy so far.

15. Re: Dwarven Chests Osmon Rai Crestplates!

I didn't spend much for years, usually only a few seals for hte br on black fridays.
    But recently I bought nobs for the event eb. Now I have some left, but these chests contain some rewards I don't want.
    I have been build complete before Osmon Rai lands came out, so I won't pay nobs just to win usless Abyssal tokens. And the chance to win useless tokens seems to be high. I already have lots of useless building tokes from event rewards, I'm not going to pay real money to get more of them.

16. It would have been nice if during these we would have had an aqua/inferno event running along so non-spenders are left out.But hey,who am I to complain?

17. I love events but this one is not my cup of tea. I will take a few days to rest until the next equipment event comes out.

18. I think non spending ppl want a chanse to get something from boxes,like a chanse to circles/seals/crux/nobs/seals.even if its a 0.0001% chanse.spenders keep the game alive so cant complain on that,but atleast give ppl a chanse to win something.makes the game more fun for all

19. worst promo ever. There goes any app store rating increases u've gotten lately.

20. Re: Dwarven Chests Osmon Rai Crestplates!

Will dwarves chests still be openable after zta event ends?