Dwarven Chests + Osmon Rai Crestplates!

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by [ATA]Charlie, May 20, 2017.

1. Why does ppl complain, do free offers or loads of quests, get 25 nobs, open special ev chest and get 40nob worth of seeds/charms( or whatever it was, its a nob win anyway) use the charm/seed nobs to buy thus events chest, and boom, super profits for FREE stuff, dont have to spend a penny to live like a king

2. Wraxius, the free nob offers don't work for everyone not everyone gets the same offers that work. Also, the amount of quests you'd have to do to even get close to the nobs needed will take more time than its available.

To the people saying that everyone is complaining because they're poor and can't afford the chests, you're wrong. The build tokens were for people to catch up in growth, they put the build tokens behind a pay wall and it's not even guaranteed for OR lands.

Take the build tokens out and I'm pretty sure no one would give a damn about this chest because it honestly does have some amazing offers for the price its worth

3. Your boxes gave me xtals... if I wanted xtals, I would buy them instead of nobs. Stop robbing people lol take the xtals out, you barely even get a kick out of them now.

4. To get 25 Nobs from quests takes about 4000 quests ish thats 4000 hits on a eb to make money, Not to mention the free offers are trash and dont work FOr a huge number of people

5. Re: Dwarven Chests Osmon Rai Crestplates!

They would actually make more money if chests didn't even drop from ebs but were just purchasable. I know I would have bought about 5 circle boxes and two seal boxes with out question. It pains me to think they will drop for non playing players and just go to waste.
    #LetsAllComplain
    

Thanks tho devs it is nice to get a discount once in a while for those of us who do spend constantly

6. So I open a chest and get useless hoarfrost crest. What a waste of nobs! And $!!

7. Did u know there are spy bars in kaw, ur not wasting 4k hits, ur using them up insted of wasting them, and yes most offers dont work, i got one 10nob offer to work in years of playing, just grind quests during spy bars, might even do 2 hit on quests per unload, 2 less hits every unload barely counts if ur doing diabolic, 1400 hit or 1398, about same rewards, one just might be 1 nob richer

8. i've made 3 nobs in all the quests i've done...about 950 on this acct...& u are wasting them when i can make 120m+ gold per hit on a haunt vs <10m on a quest. Also i'm lucky if a spy only bar doesn't let me use troops by regen once every 2weeks... ur logic doesn't work out lol... it'll take me yrs to build up 25 nobs for free considering no free offer has ever worked for me either.
    If they took the OR Crests out i could've accepted it but as is...worst promo yet. If they want a good idea go back to the earlier ideas of promo's n make hte's half the price, then more can benefit not just those who can get the 25 nobs to mostly better their own stats...or atleast something along these lines. clans and competitive gameplay should benefit more than the individual imo.

9. So as you (devs) just stated, you know that the only way to participate in this event, is to p2p... That's extremely unfair to the majority of your participants in this game. Especially since you all know this, so your trying only reward those that will spend money. Extremely unfair...... Biggest thumbs down yet.... Rate this a fat zero on a scale from 0-..? Well it doesn't matter, you didn't pass the rate of zero, so in well..

10. Nothing special about a drop you have to pay to get.

11. Nothing special about a drop you have to pay to get.
    phpbb group... is the ones actually responsible for pushing these sales demands on ata.. So we need to direct our frustration towards the correct individuals responsible for what's going on in this game. These are the Ines responsible for, what I call the "Rip Off Strategy". It starts with half answered responses, to our questions and comments. These are the people directing ata, to only help, the biggest paying players, and to push aside, those who aren't.. In this day and age, people like phpbb group, think it's ok to do things illegally, as long as they get away with it. But if it were them, in our shoes, funny they would be as frustrated as lots of us are.. Awesome job ata for being partners with crooks. Still a Big Thumbs Down. 

12. Nothing special about a drop you have to pay to get.
    phpbb group... is the ones actually responsible for pushing these sales demands on ata.. So we need to direct our frustration towards the correct individuals responsible for what's going on in this game. These are the Ines responsible for, what I call the "Rip Off Strategy". It starts with half answered responses, to our questions and comments. These are the people directing ata, to only help, the biggest paying players, and to push aside, those who aren't.. In this day and age, people like phpbb group, think it's ok to do things illegally, as long as they get away with it. But if it were them, in our shoes, funny they would be as frustrated as lots of us are.. Awesome job ata for being partners with crooks. Still a Big Thumbs Down. 

13. Re: Dwarven Chests Osmon Rai Crestplates!

Opening Gullend chest using 10 Nobilities to be rewarded just one health Crystal is really A NON REWARDABLE ACTION , you are talking here about "REWARD " at least make it look like one , WOULD YOU FFFF?

14. A drop that is cheap for what you get out of it? Sorry I would pay $11 for $30+ chep values of seals and aveums

15. There are some good drops , but others are NON REWARDABLE at all ,

16. Not a "Special" drop when one has to pay for it.. Lol, it's just a sales strategy. Or simply a "Marketing Strategy".. That's not Special..

17. A drop that is cheap for what you get out of it? Sorry I would pay $11 for $30+ chep values of seals and aveums[/quote]

There are some good drops , but others are NON REWARDABLE at all ,[/quote]
    It's still a direct falsification or fabrication of the truth or reality, that it's a sales strategy and/or marketing strategy. By calling it a "Special Drop".. It's not free ffs. Lol wake up.. 

18. How long do we have to open boxes?

19. I got a great idea Devs!!!why not make it 10-20 nobs to log in to kaw? That way you get rid of us non pay to play kawers and less ppl will complain.the game would become awesome.

20. Hahahahaha..., they will consider soon , Money Suckers