Dwarven Chests + Osmon Rai Crestplates!

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by [ATA]Charlie, May 20, 2017.

1. Re: Dwarven Chests Osmon Rai Crestplates!

Cool the app is free but to get anywhere to keep up u gotta spend $$$$. Disappointed at you guys seriously 

3. I don't think you're 30 maybe 13 but definitely not 30 Daddy buy your seals? And no I'm OK.

4. Sweet would of been even sweeter if PvP was implemented with more incentive because rare drops in kaw are extremely rare kinda like seals from reg haunt an bloodwood for eb's I love all the fresh new ideas so keep them coming

5. Re: Dwarven Chests Osmon Rai Crestplates!

Money should only provide a boost to what everyone has access to, not open up new parts of the game. This 5 day event only benefits people who spend. It's hard to believe the nice stuff you guys say about how you are trying your hardest to make the game enjoyable for everyone when you do stuff like this.

6. Re: Dwarven Chests Osmon Rai Crestplates!

Agreed

7. It's a very poorly designed short event that the majority are displeased with it

Try better cuz for sure u r not making the game better with this

8. Majority.....please tell me where u got this info.....I'd love to know why u think the majority hate it.....I see about 30 poor people on this thread cying about a few £$ but I see 99 people in our clan saying it's great.....or are u just making that up and assuming that your opinion is the only one.

9. 3rd party apps/ world chat/ clan chat/ previous posts on this thread

But I must be wrong u got Ur info from a HTE clan cc that they doesn't mind spending

Haaaaaaaa haaaaaaaa haaaaaaaa haaaaaaaa aaaa

10. Your clan is full of leaderboard EB noobs what do you expect exactly? Your clan isn't every clan in kaw.

11. Re: Dwarven Chests Osmon Rai Crestplates!

Grizzy, I'm in his clan :(

12. Re: Dwarven Chests Osmon Rai Crestplates!

I got the 125 nob chest. Here's to hoping for 1,000

13. Re: Dwarven Chests Osmon Rai Crestplates!

Tell me what you get.

14. Maybe so.....but it's full of eb leader board noobs who's opinions matter to the devs above all soooooo......nah....na...na ...na... nah...nahhhhh

15. Are... You... Ancienne... By... Any... Chance...?...

16. Re: Dwarven Chests Osmon Rai Crestplates!

I don't mind spending on kaw, that's something I've done a lot of. However, kinda pointless to spend real money to open a chest to maybe get stuff to upgrade a land. Why not just spend on xstals and upgrade the land with the gold you make from the eb? The whole point of build tokens was to speed up the building process, especially for smaller/newer people. Setting it up so that the only way to can get them is to spend money is exactly what we've already had since hte was released, this is just a different packaging on the same item/idea.

Spend money, grow faster. You don't like that, you want build tokens? Okay, new release, spend money, grow faster....with build tokens!! That better?

17. I think is fair to say that the monkey's have overpowered the apes... farewell ATA and welcome ATM!
    Is that cheque, savings or credit?

18. Re: Dwarven Chests Osmon Rai Crestplates!

Does the lucky chest go away if you want to save it for later down the road ?

19. -Grizzy- dude, your statement win.