Dwarven Chests + Osmon Rai Crestplates!

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by [ATA]Charlie, May 20, 2017.

1. Re: Dwarven Chests Osmon Rai Crestplates!

Can we have a 5 day event for this??

2. Removed payment methods good job

3. Re: Dwarven Chests Osmon Rai Crestplates!

Are you making money promoting and playing with your money if not i wouldn't support this event?

4. OR tokens for sale!!

Very damn offensive

5. This is a money grabing game, this is a money grabing chest, with a money grabing event.... only if you care about growth, kingdoms of your pockets is a game for growth or decrease, one is free........ so how do I get these chests and how often are they dropped lol

6. Lack of customers

7. I'm sure the devs will be gutted to lose all these unemployed broke accounts talking about quiting cause they think that 125 nobs is expensive. .....lol I feel bad for you guys thinking £6-£9 is a lot of money .

8. Re: Dwarven Chests Osmon Rai Crestplates!

Decent deals. Just please tell us devs, that you have some kind of exchange plan in place for useless build crests. Possibly a conversion rate to useful ones?

9. I see you're an admin in a hte/zta clan. What the hell has this game turned into where you feel comfortable shaming people who don't have as much disposable income to spend.
    :hardest of roll:

10. That's quite dumb & narrow minded

Not everyone is lucky to be born/living in a wealthy country so be a bit grateful and have some consideration for those who can't spend money on something as important in a phone game that they been playing for yrs

11. It's not necessarily that people don't have the money to spend but that they don't want to.

The devs have finally released OR tokens like has been asked but the only way to obtain some is to pay? It may only be for 5 days but that's ridiculous.

I can spend but I won't be. I understand you're a business who needs to make a profit but as always, you take it one step too far.

The point of building tokens is to allow us the opportunity for some free UGs. Now you've tacked on a price tag that's real money. 5 days or not, just ridiculous.

12. Re: Dwarven Chests Osmon Rai Crestplates!

Have a whole lot of crest plates that are useless, why can't we trade in for osmon rai crest plates, that would be a fairer option, but I guess it's about the greed of the game

13. Oooh, another pay to play.. big shocker.

14. That's the problem with today's youth.....u think it takes luck or to be born into a decent lifestyle. .....I was giving nothing for free and worked my way to a decent living....no luck or heritage involved.....moron

15. That's what (us) rich people say to poor peeps so they won't riot

Tell people in Somalia or Sudan that they can be rich if they try hard enough

16. Today's youth !!! ROFL

Wise old man

17. I'm sure the kids in Somalia and Sudan are kawing hard these days I'm sure that there priorities are water then kaw then food....GTFO. ...take your hippy political correctness elsewhere ... ps I'm only 30.. I'm just assuming your young and stupid because u suggested only people with good jobs are lucky or had daddy get them a job

18. U assume too much and think too little.. if u came from a poor background and made yourself up as u say.. u should have known that not everyone isn't giving the same opportunitys in life.. am so damn rich then could ever imagine but I relate to people and try to help unfortunate ones.. not barking about the ability of spending some pounds like u did

Grow a bit u r 30 !!

19. You're the biggest moron I've seen lately.

20. Awwwww.....u hurt my feelings grizzy...don't be jealous. ...do u want me to donate a seal to u to help u out mate.